Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Summer Games County Fair - Aug 12, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    My plane wants these items in deliveries already - do you recommend sending them? Or saving them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alida2014 View Post
    I can not see what we can win.
    Hehe, guess we need a bit patience to find out the prize(s). I hope there will be some nice decoration items to buy with fs2 game coins.

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Thank you for posting, Funky! Something to work on this weekend.
    Thanks Fun, fun, fun

Quote Originally Posted by dragonflyTat View Post
    When does it start?
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    My plane wants these items in deliveries already - do you recommend sending them? Or saving them?
    Event hasn't started yet. My thinking is that it will start coming Thursday (but this is not yet known). The new recipes don't take that long to make them so if you wanna send a plane delivery, I would do it

The one which made in Kitchen will need bass....
    I rarely got a bass from fishing so far.. Can't image after event started.. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by kalosbb View Post
    The one which made in Kitchen will need bass....
    I rarely got a bass from fishing so far.. Can't image after event started.. Sigh...
    I saw we needed bass for the next event and have been making anchovy and spicy bait which is supposed to be the best baits to catch them (although I've caught bass in the past with dough bait even) but as usual with these events, the bass drop rate will most likely be altered to make it harder to make the stew. However there's been quite a bit of bass for sale in the newspaper last few days so I've been making room in my barn and buying them. They'll be hard to come by once the event starts. Keep a look out for them.

Anyone have any idea how many of each would be suitable for the start of the event? I now have:
    - 67 Brigadeiros
    - 48 Pastel
    - 34 Moqueca
    - 20 Pao de Queijo
    and I'm using the last of my barn capacity to get the number of Pao up to about 30.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedArtCom View Post
    Anyone have any idea how many of each would be suitable for the start of the event? I now have:
    - 67 Brigadeiros
    - 48 Pastel
    - 34 Moqueca
    - 20 Pao de Queijo
    and I'm using the last of my barn capacity to get the number of Pao up to about 30.
    I kept about 15 to 20 and leaving my barn space clear for the event in case I need to store event parts. You are very well prepared which is good but don't stress out cos we'll be given time to craft these during the event when it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    I saw we needed bass for the next event and have been making anchovy and spicy bait which is supposed to be the best baits to catch them (although I've caught bass in the past with dough bait even) but as usual with these events, the bass drop rate will most likely be altered to make it harder to make the stew. However there's been quite a bit of bass for sale in the newspaper last few days so I've been making room in my barn and buying them. They'll be hard to come by once the event starts. Keep a look out for them.
    Yes, agree. Harder to get bass after event started. I also bought some from newspapers yesterday and upgraded my barn capacity.

But I don't think anchovy n spicy baits can get better fishes like catfish or bass, because i experienced a spicy bait only caught 1 anchovy -_- I really shocked n can't believe it. And there were several times using anchovy baits just caught also 1 anchovy only. >、<
    After that i don't made anchovy n spicy baits anymore, not worth.

Loving this event as im a chef in a South American restaurant in Europe and i make all of these recipes!

Executive Chef
    A www dang it! I saw those cupcakes two days ago and thought they were for the event with the tree cat. I'm gonna go cook some items now. I wonder what we can win? I'm kinda over cats and dogs. I want something new and different.

Quote Originally Posted by kalosbb View Post
    Yes, agree. Harder to get bass after event started. I also bought some from newspapers yesterday and upgraded my barn capacity.

But I don't think anchovy n spicy baits can get better fishes like catfish or bass, because i experienced a spicy bait only caught 1 anchovy -_- I really shocked n can't believe it. And there were several times using anchovy baits just caught also 1 anchovy only. >、<
    After that i don't made anchovy n spicy baits anymore, not worth.
    I haven't had to use the baits I've made yet as I have a good stock of bass now and 10 stews already made but as I said I've caught them with dough bait before so it's quite random. I've made about 10 each of the event items and am now making stock of items that take the longest to make (such as the lily candles, etc) but am also being careful not to overfill my barn. Hopefully this will save some time during the event and help me keep up

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast