Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Summer Games County Fair - Aug 12, 2016

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack8514 View Post
    I don't understand how the time converter works to tell me when the event will start im central time state arkansas when i put that in it tells me the same time i have on my clock already
    You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Central time is 2 hours ahead of storm 8 time. So right now storm 8 time is 2:06 pm

If you are talking about your forum clock, go to your profile under general settings and change your time to Central Time Zone.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I thought it was starting today, but my game doesn't show anything. Has it started? Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    I thought it was starting today, but my game doesn't show anything. Has it started? Thanks
    None for me yet. Keep checking your game for notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Central time is 2 hours ahead of storm 8 time. So right now storm 8 time is 2:06 pm

If you are talking about your forum clock, go to your profile under general settings and change your time to Central Time Zone.
    Oooooo thanks so much kooky

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

FINALLY I know what time it is! Thank you!

might I enquire as to why 98 percent of the events are for ios only ? the kitten one before this was too .... If I remember correctly its been 2 or 3 months since android users had an event .......

Lol. The novelty of this event will be worn off by the time it starts (if it ever does).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Lol. The novelty of this event will be worn off by the time it starts (if it ever does).

Rhino Keeper
    Event has started... Good luck all

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Building supplies are some of the prizes! And I love that I can use some of my bronze and silver bells for decorations!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast