Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Temple

Quote Originally Posted by yeshayahu View Post
    I disagree. Diamond Temple and Boost Breed together does not work. I wait until it comes on sale and I still do not get the Diamond I am breeding for. It is a money making Joke.
    On Fantasy Forest I have been breeding continually since September and still no sign of getting Jade Karin. I have tried 3 times for three months non stop now. Others have gotten it but not me.
    Helios I tried for 3 months an 300 X's and counting. I have tried for Helios 3 times. Nothing nada. I have tried Astromancer, Glimmer, Crown Jewel, Quasar using Diamond Temple and Boost Breed together. Nothing. All I get are original Diamonds I allready have.
    I've written this explanation before, but boosted breeding and the diamond temple are only truly effective if you speed breed. If you think about the mathematics of it, it is clear. If you do not speed up breeding at all, you raise your change of breeding a diamond from 1% to 6% (for example). Over the space of one week you might get maybe 20 attempts in, during which you chances have improved only a little bit. However if your goal is to speed breed until you do get a specific diamond hybrid well you just saved yourself 5/6ths of the cost, which is a huge saving as splitting means that you could be spending hundreds if not thousands of gold in 100s of attempts.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    No luck so far getting any diamond dragons. This is two times I haven't gotten anything. I think the bingo games have made it more likely to get the more common dragons. I hope the free boosted breeding we just got helps us out. UNfortunately I won't get to play much this weekend so I might have wasted 160 gold for the temple activation and the extra breeding roost.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 02-04-17 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I've written this explanation before, but boosted breeding and the diamond temple are only truly effective if you speed breed. If you think about the mathematics of it, it is clear. If you do not speed up breeding at all, you raise your change of breeding a diamond from 1% to 6% (for example). Over the space of one week you might get maybe 20 attempts in, during which you chances have improved only a little bit. However if your goal is to speed breed until you do get a specific diamond hybrid well you just saved yourself 5/6ths of the cost, which is a huge saving as splitting means that you could be spending hundreds if not thousands of gold in 100s of attempts.
    Just to illustrate the point above.

I bought the diamond temple at the very end of the offer period, so now I have it during the boosted breeding session. So I've been speed breeding with both the temple and the boosted breeding, spending about 1100 gold and I have managed to breed the following:
    - 2x Diamond Prisms (speed hatched to clear nests)
    - 1 Quasar (on nest)
    - 1 Achilles (on nest. my main goal)
    - 1 Helios (hatched to clear nest, another goal)
    - 1 Crusader (on nest)

And I have 44 hours on my nest now (most likely Crusader again, but could be Gold). Had an Eclipse fail, and Turquoise and Mossrock that I didn't have before but got trying for Prism before I got fed up and changed breeding pairs. Also managed to breed the Bride and Groom dragon too. Now I'm done and will have to wait for my nests to clear before trying again. You can visit my island if you want to verify my claims.

I had wanted an Atlas, Golem, Prism, Glimmer and Valiant, so maybe towards the end of the weekend I will pop the eggs off the nests early and try again.
    Bye Attachment 67493

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:

My FashionS boutiques!

Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    @JustKay

will you please let us know what breeding combos did you use for those? If you remember, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    @JustKay

will you please let us know what breeding combos did you use for those? If you remember, of course.
    Just the straight standard ones. When you speed breed it doesn't seem to have any impact on which dragons, just their colours.
    - Cosmic 10 & Diamond 15 (= Quasar & Eclipse)
    - Mythic 10 & Diamond 15 (= Crusader & Helios)
    - Olympus 10 ... ditto (= Achilles)
    - Glasswing .... (Diamond Prisms & my current 44 hour breed which should be Crusader)
    -

I tried to do Stone & Diamond, but was getting way too many long hour fails; Pegasus, Elders and more Brides I didn't need. Switched since I didn't want use up all my saved up gold during this small window of opportunity. Tried a few Gemstone & Diamond breed but didn't pursue it to Chakra since I wanted some others more. Might try to get Chakra next time around.

If anyone's interested in timings excellerated during speed breeding. I started breeding normally (no gold spend) for diamond hybrids (prism) after buying the temple. Waiting until I might see a boosted breeding weekend this week hopefully. Once I got the boosted breeding, I got to work. Spent about 1 hour breeding a whole lotta fails; I started seeing less stone splits, but ultimately gave up on Prism, went to try Achilles but also no luck. Used up maybe 500 gold. Took a few hours break to calm down, then went for another 40 minutes or so. The diamond hybrids then came thick and fast. Tried for Helios, got my first Crusader which made me sad. Helios came maybe 4-5 breeds after. Then switched to using Glasswing, got a Diamond Prism pretty soon, switched to Achilles got it within maybe 10-20 tries or so, switched to Cosmic and got Quasar with around 10-20 breeds, switched to Glasswing again hoping for Glimmer or Valiant, but then got Diamond Prism again *sad face* ... took a deep breath, pop the egg off the nest and tried again, within two breeds got my 44 hour breed. Decided I still had time during the boosted breeding weekend to let the timers run down and so am sitting pretty until i get another chance. Have been moving dragons around to optimise for the new incoming dragons.

It appears that after some speed breeding, splitting decreases and the chance of Diamonds also improves. Maybe there's a breeding "charge meter" that can acummulate faster if you're popping eggs in quick succession.
    Last edited by JustKay; 02-04-17 at 02:25 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:

My FashionS boutiques!

Monster!Attachment 36956

Did my final speed breed session and got the following on about 1200 gold spend to speed breed.

Popped a Gold from the last speed breeding session (Diamond 15 x Glasswing 11). Decided to go for Chakra (Gemstone 10 x Diamond 15) and got Mercury straight up. Wasted quite a bit of time going for Chakra. Lots of 20+ hour fails which burned through my gold reserves. Gave up and switched to Glimmer (Diamond 15 x Rainbow 10), wasted more time and gold until I hit a third Diamond Prism >_< Gave up on Glimmer and decided to try something easy like Angel (Light 10 x Diamond 15). Got Angel first time! With hope revived, I went for Crown Jewel (Royal 10 x Diamond 15) and about 10-20 attempts later had Crown Jewel. Wasn't sure what to do next... so I thought I would try Valiant (Dynasty 10 x Diamond 15)... First attempt got Right Heart dragon?? Second attempt got 48 hours on my nest!

And now I'm done with speed breeding. Got 7 new diamond hybrids, and a few extras, for about 2400 gold to speed breed. It was worth it saving up that gold for months. I had thought about buying Valiant and Achilles out right when they first came out but resisted the temptation to diverge from my plan. Quasar at 800 gold was soooo tempting too. Patience is really golden
    Last edited by JustKay; 02-05-17 at 07:16 AM.
    Bye Attachment 67493

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:

My FashionS boutiques!

Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Finally got my crown jewel with the temple active. I did speed some things up, but only when they were 4 gold or less to finish. I've had a few gold/anibus fails with the temple active.

What I did - bought the temple at 60, then when there were about 4 hours left on the sale, I sold it and bought it again for 60 gold. So I'll have it for two weeks and it cost me 120 gold. Got the dragon I wanted. Up next trying for glimmer and/or Helios while it's still active. It's worked for me every time, not always what I was going for, but I've always gotten a diamond hybrid or two.

Fashion Designer
    That's a great plan ksbmommy!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    No diamonds at all with the last one I bought - not cool at all.

Angry Diamond temple

Does it really work?
    Since glimmer came out last year, I have been trying to breed it non-stop on both breeding den and breeding roost. I have activated the diamond temple everytime it was on sale.
    When the diamond temple is described to increase chances of diamond breeding by 6, This information seems DECEPTIVE .
    I have to say that most times I had spent over 1200 golds on speed breeding and hatching EVERY TIME the diamond temple was on sale.
    I have to say that I'm really disappointed with the continuous deception in this game.
    I just spent 1300 gold bars in the last hour in speed breeding and hatching and the only diamond i bred is one mercury. Why??????
    Usually I only post positive stuff on this page because I respect those who make this game possible but this game has become just unfair. So I'm sorry I'd offended anybody with my post but I needed to vent

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast