Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Temple

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    ksbmommy that is a star plan!! Even if it doesn't go on sale, it's still the same 300 to buy again or recharge.
    Same applies to the breeding roost I guess.
    Except we can't sell or store the second breeding den

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    I went to move my diamond temple and hit the wrong button and sold it i am so ticked off at myself that was 300 hundred gold that i worked hard on to get. Can the main people help or am i []out of luck.
    Question what is this button marked travel that ive seen on other islands and do i have thizls extar thing if so how do i get into it. Thank you in adavanced.
    Merging this current diamond temple thread.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-07-16 at 01:06 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I went to move my diamond temple and hit the wrong button and sold it i am so ticked off at myself that was 300 hundred gold that i worked hard on to get. Can the main people help or am i []out of luck.
    Question what is this button marked travel that ive seen on other islands and do i have thizls extar thing if so how do i get into it. Thank you in adavanced.
    Eep, you sold it when it was active. Can you create a ticket through support.storm8.com and message me the ticket number?

Fashion Designer
    Ok i get that but i didnt want to sell mine i did it acidently. And i bought for the 300 gold so i guess im out of luck. Ill have to but it again if it ever goes on sale again. Im just so made at myself for being to quick eith my hitting buttons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Except we can't sell or store the second breeding den

I did not know that! Can you tell I don't have it?! lol

The Honorable Panda
    Ok i get that but i didnt want to sell mine i did it acidently. And i bought for the 300 gold so i guess im out of luck. Ill have to but it again if it ever goes on sale again. Im just so made at myself for being to quick eith my hitting buttons.
    Please see post 73 from Elsa.

New Resident

Question If i buy a diamond temple..

.. will i be able to boost my chances of breeding an infinity dragon instead of the diamond dragon?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Eestikas View Post
    .. will i be able to boost my chances of breeding an infinity dragon instead of the diamond dragon?
    This temple works for all Diamond Type Dragons.

(merged post with current thread )

Rhino Keeper
    I disagree. Diamond Temple and Boost Breed together does not work. I wait until it comes on sale and I still do not get the Diamond I am breeding for. It is a money making Joke.
    On Fantasy Forest I have been breeding continually since September and still no sign of getting Jade Karin. I have tried 3 times for three months non stop now. Others have gotten it but not me.
    Helios I tried for 3 months an 300 X's and counting. I have tried for Helios 3 times. Nothing nada. I have tried Astromancer, Glimmer, Crown Jewel, Quasar using Diamond Temple and Boost Breed together. Nothing. All I get are original Diamonds I allready have.

Nightclub Owner
    I bought one when it was on sale for like 60 gold. I only used it the one time and it didn't help me at all with breeding hybrids. Here's my beef with the Diamond Temple; say you activate it and it does help you breed a Diamond but that dragon is a duplicate for you - like Infinity for example - now you have wasted 2 days of your time waiting for the 'fail' to breed. I think the Temple should charge on a per breed basis. For example - 2 or 3 gold just before breeding. Heck, TL could even make more money that way. Just my humble opinion
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast