Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Temple

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Seeing how my past experience with the temple ended up with nothing, but I got all my diamonds when it's not active, I'll pass on this one as well

Good luck to those who bought it though, it just never worked for me
    Think it may be the same for me..... This is the first time I've bought the temple at L 181 having bred all my hybrids without it or boosted breed but will try while its active then go back to my previous methods .... Getting a bit frustrated with all the "eyes" on the Olympus egg staring at me each time balefully ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    I did some speed breeding this weekend with my diamond temple active. I used prime eternal x water, since Mercury, Anubis, dark angel and black diamond are possible with that combination.

I'm now the owner of FOUR black diamond dragons.

Executive Chef
    Speaking of black hybrids, I've been breeding Gilded Knight and Prime Eternal in my endless quest for Valiant and have so far produced Midnight, Deep and Electric. All black/blue. All new to me, despite my endless prior breeding of this pair.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Think it may be the same for me..... This is the first time I've bought the temple at L 181 having bred all my hybrids without it or boosted breed but will try while its active then go back to my previous methods .... Getting a bit frustrated with all the "eyes" on the Olympus egg staring at me each time balefully ....
    Good luck!

I'm still trying for that new diamond hybrid, not sure when I'll get it but not in a rush to get it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    I have to say ..investing in the diamond temple paid off very well for me, I got a few I didn't have and am pretty excited about it! I got 2 gold, 2 Anubis, diamond prism, Achilles, angel and unicorn. Diamond/rainbow and diamond/champion mostly used as breeding pairs. Good luck everyone trying!

(None of mine are max level yet either, I'm trying to lvl my diamond up but it's taking forever lol)

New Resident
    With the temple i was able to get my Crusader in 3 tries, Queztal in about 7, Infinity in 20 with Queztal and Diamond, i also got another Diamond dragon breeding Wizard and Elf for Infinity and finally i was able to get my beloved Valiant in just 4 tries with Stalwart and Diamond. Will try for mercury and gold next

Rhino Keeper
    So far I have bred Achilles, Mercury, Gold, and 2 Black Diamonds. Fantastic!!! Still want Anubis, Angel, and Unicorn. Even if I don't get them this time, I am very pleased! I have several days left on my Diamond Temple, so fingers crossed!!

Fashion Designer
    Mine gave me nothing so far. Hopefully I will get something. Last time I got anubis and that was it. Congrats to all who got the diamond or diamond hybrid!!

Executive Chef
    I got a diamond, crusader and gold dragons however I sped breed almost 900 gold in one round.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    So far I have bred Achilles, Mercury, Gold, and 2 Black Diamonds. Fantastic!!! Still want Anubis, Angel, and Unicorn. Even if I don't get them this time, I am very pleased! I have several days left on my Diamond Temple, so fingers crossed!!
    I got Angel! The Diamond Temple is being very generous!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast