Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
Does it really work?
Since glimmer came out last year, I have been trying to breed it non-stop on both breeding den and breeding roost. I have activated the diamond temple everytime it was on sale.
When the diamond temple is described to increase chances of diamond breeding by 6, This information seems DECEPTIVE .
I have to say that most times I had spent over 1200 golds on speed breeding and hatching EVERY TIME the diamond temple was on sale.
I have to say that I'm really disappointed with the continuous deception in this game.
I just spent 1300 gold bars in the last hour in speed breeding and hatching and the only diamond i bred is one mercury. Why??????
Usually I only post positive stuff on this page because I respect those who make this game possible but this game has become just unfair. So I'm sorry I'd offended anybody with my post but I needed to vent

I think the thing with the Diamond Temple is that the normal odds of breeding an ultra rare diamond-type are >1%, so 6 times that doesn't really do much. Even with a 6X increase, it's still lower odds than breeding a super rare. It is deceptive, imho.
I've never bothered buying one because of this reason. Seems like a rip-off, especially since it has to be recharged.
I'm sorry you've invested and lost so much gold.