Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Temple

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Does it really work?
    Since glimmer came out last year, I have been trying to breed it non-stop on both breeding den and breeding roost. I have activated the diamond temple everytime it was on sale.
    When the diamond temple is described to increase chances of diamond breeding by 6, This information seems DECEPTIVE .
    I have to say that most times I had spent over 1200 golds on speed breeding and hatching EVERY TIME the diamond temple was on sale.
    I have to say that I'm really disappointed with the continuous deception in this game.
    I just spent 1300 gold bars in the last hour in speed breeding and hatching and the only diamond i bred is one mercury. Why??????
    Usually I only post positive stuff on this page because I respect those who make this game possible but this game has become just unfair. So I'm sorry I'd offended anybody with my post but I needed to vent

I think the thing with the Diamond Temple is that the normal odds of breeding an ultra rare diamond-type are >1%, so 6 times that doesn't really do much. Even with a 6X increase, it's still lower odds than breeding a super rare. It is deceptive, imho.
    I've never bothered buying one because of this reason. Seems like a rip-off, especially since it has to be recharged.
    I'm sorry you've invested and lost so much gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Does it really work?
    Since glimmer came out last year, I have been trying to breed it non-stop on both breeding den and breeding roost. I have activated the diamond temple everytime it was on sale.
    When the diamond temple is described to increase chances of diamond breeding by 6, This information seems DECEPTIVE .
    I have to say that most times I had spent over 1200 golds on speed breeding and hatching EVERY TIME the diamond temple was on sale.
    I have to say that I'm really disappointed with the continuous deception in this game.
    I just spent 1300 gold bars in the last hour in speed breeding and hatching and the only diamond i bred is one mercury. Why??????
    Usually I only post positive stuff on this page because I respect those who make this game possible but this game has become just unfair. So I'm sorry I'd offended anybody with my post but I needed to vent
    All I know, is that I bred a ton more Diamond types before the advent of the Adventure Leagues. I tried breeding them a long time, spending a small fortune, after the Leagues began, but I finally had to admit to myself that what I was witnessing was no coincidence. I paid a lot for Diamond Temples and the most I got with one, after the Leagues, was a Mercury.

If you consider the value that they put on other tasks, and the value they give for our moneys, I don't think we should assume that Diamond Temples are a great bargain, at any price.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Finally got my crown jewel with the temple active. I did speed some things up, but only when they were 4 gold or less to finish. I've had a few gold/anibus fails with the temple active.

What I did - bought the temple at 60, then when there were about 4 hours left on the sale, I sold it and bought it again for 60 gold. So I'll have it for two weeks and it cost me 120 gold. Got the dragon I wanted. Up next trying for glimmer and/or Helios while it's still active. It's worked for me every time, not always what I was going for, but I've always gotten a diamond hybrid or two.
    I bought the Diamond Temple this week. When does the sale end? I think I should. The above strategy to get more days.

Rhino Keeper

Diamond Temple Sales

Hey guys, is anyone else hoping for another diamond temple sales? There were quite a few new diamond hybrids released recently and no temple sale for a while. I am keeping my fingers crossed that S8 will give us the temple for 60 gold bars soon as I am sure that only very few players can afford to spend 300 gold for the temple...

Fashion Designer
    I've been hoping too! Since it's release I've done nothing else but try for diamond horn and have had no luck! I did get a mercury but that was my only diamond fail. You'd think that with weeks of trying I'd have something to show for it!

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! I have been trying to breed diamond horn and also gossamer for ages on my 3 islands and no sucess yet... it will be though to breed those little beauties without the temple so please give us a sale soon S8

Rhino Keeper
    Diamond Temple
    I paid 300 gold 4 days ago plus one gold per hour to shorten Diamond/Air breeding time. Every try so far has been a fail! I even tried the 12 gold boost twice. Still no luck. So far I've sold about 60 Air Dragons. I'm starting to think the Temple does nothing to boost chance of breeding Diamond Hybrids. If I don't score before week's end I certainly won't be buying it again - unless of course it's highly discounted

New Resident
    I paid for it 3x's and never got 1 diamond dragon! Rip-off!!!

Rhino Keeper

Diamond temple

I am extremely disappointed with the diamond temple. I have one on my main account and have had pretty decent results, usually getting at least 2 or 3 diamond dragons while it's active. This time I haven't gotten any and it's been 5 days!!! I've gotten diamonds before WITHOUT the temple being active so I don't understand how it can be active for DAYS and I don't get even 1!!!

I bought one for my baby account and did get an infinity on my first try but it took over 20 tries to get quetzal. Now if it's supposed to be 600x increased chance of breeding a diamond, there is no way it should have taken that many tries. I feel *****ed and I am not sure that i will bother reactivating the temple again in the future.

Banned
    I've only activated it once or twice, and I got absolutely no diamond dragons while it was activated. Now it's just a decoration in my park as far as I am concerned.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast