Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Temple

Executive Chef

Diamond Temple

Got a pop-up today saying:

Increase your chance to breed diamond type dragons by 600% for 7 days!

On sale now for 60 gold (80% off)

Sale ends August 12
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Got it too. I can't decide if it is worth it. I bought it last time it was on sale and proceeded to breed a bunch of commons. I know others have found it useful though.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Rhino Keeper
    With 14 hours left ( I bought it 6 days ago, not on sale) I bred Achilles, Mercury, and Gold in the last 2 hours!!! Before then, nothing. It was worth it to me. When it expires tomorrow, I'm reactivating it. I want to go for Anubis, Angel, and Unicorn. So so happy with my new babies!

I jus purchased the diamond temple and all it says is it's active but wat do u do to breed the dragons smebody plz hlp no-one else will thx Charli

If u need my ID it's
    Charlisworld
    Not sure how all this wrks nvr used it before lol thx

Can u hlp me figure out how to use the diamond temple all it says is check time IDK how to get my dragons to breed coz there isn't anything that says breed so I jus can't figure out how to breed them & I'm new here so I'm not sure if I'm using this site correctly but I wld appreciate ur hlp thx Charli my ID in dragon story is charlisworld if u cld add me & get bck to me there I wuz here last nite & bout nvr found this place again like I said I'm new at this
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-07-16 at 01:55 AM. Reason: merged 2 posts with similar content

Rhino Keeper
    You don't have to do anything, it is just in effect.

Good luck!!

Executive Chef
    I was able to breed either an infinity or an anubis just now with this and boosted breeding. been needing both, so already my temple has paid for itself imo!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm dying for Anubis! What did you breed together?

Just bought the temple with my 145 gold saved up (all from neighbors, as I would never buy gold with real money :P). Really hope it's useful as I really want Mercury, Angel, and Unicorn...

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying to buy the temple but every time my game just shuts down. Did this happen to any of you?

Executive Chef
    I bred gold and dark angel, but it turned out to be infinity. Just got the new achilles as well.

Nikkook, hopefully Kooky or one of the mods can give you some tips, I know others had issues getting habitats, but I cannot remember the solution, I'm sorry!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast