Thread: Same value pack over and over

Executive Chef

Same value pack over and over

Since I started playing this game I've had the same value pack offer of coins, tape, crates and bubble wrap. It's countdown starts at six days and after its done it comes back the very same day for another six days over and over again.

Is there nothing else to offer?

Knowing that we all are battling for inventory space I don't see how buying some of each item will help at all. I already have 13 tape rolls and don't want to buy any more. Maybe rotate some packs that only have one or two different items and different items each time. Maybe then you will get some buyers cause I'm not buying this one no matter how many times it pops up lol.
    Main id: squinn1981

The Honorable Panda
    The game is still pretty new. I am sure we will start seeing different promotional packs offered later.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The game is still pretty new. I am sure we will start seeing different promotional packs offered later.
    Please !
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Since I started playing this game I've had the same value pack offer of coins, tape, crates and bubble wrap. It's countdown starts at six days and after its done it comes back the very same day for another six days over and over again.

Is there nothing else to offer?

Knowing that we all are battling for inventory space I don't see how buying some of each item will help at all. I already have 13 tape rolls and don't want to buy any more. Maybe rotate some packs that only have one or two different items and different items each time. Maybe then you will get some buyers cause I'm not buying this one no matter how many times it pops up lol.
    Same here.
    Or if we could sell extras in the market. That would be nice.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    I've had a gems-coins-carousel pack for €2,14 since I started playing. Timer starts at a week, goes down, restarts. There are enough items to allow some variation.