Thread: Right side icons not active

Fashion Designer

Right side icons not active

The leaderboard, wheel, and current offer icons are not responding. Tried several force quits and then a delete and reinstall and the wheel and offer disappeared.

Guess they were still loading. They're back but still not responding.

New Resident
    My leaderboard, wheel, and ask neighbors for maps button on my iPhone are not working.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    It can take up to a full minute to match you into a Leaderboard group. If you're not matched, wait a minute, then visit a neighbor or refresh the app.

Fashion Designer
    This is my fifth leaderboard event. The action of the right hand icons has definitely changed. What used to be a touch to activate has become a sharp tap that may work. It sometimes takes several tries to get them to open. I also play Fantasy Forest and the icons there have not changed.

Farm Supplier

Icons on right stopped working

About 12 hours ago the icons on the right side of the screen - Leaderboard, Spin the Wheel, Tournament, and Value Pack - stopped working. When I tap them, they change color as if they're reacting, but the color changes back to normal right away, and the game feature never launches. I'm missing opportunities to Spin the Wheel for the Leaderboard event!

I'm on iOS. I have force-closed my game and reopened it several times, and I have powered off my device and restarted it.

Update: Double-tap appears to work, if I can get the speed just right. It used to work with just a single tap. I hate that it's making me form a habit of repeated frustrated tapping. That's how to get caught by one of those "spend gold with no confirmation required" traps.

It's got nothing to do with forming a new Leaderboard group. The behavior changed 7 days into the event, when I was between milestone 7 and milestone 8.
    Last edited by JDanil07; 08-07-16 at 09:33 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    About 12 hours ago the icons on the right side of the screen - Leaderboard, Spin the Wheel, Tournament, and Value Pack - stopped working. When I tap them, they change color as if they're reacting, but the color changes back to normal right away, and the game feature never launches. I'm missing opportunities to Spin the Wheel for the Leaderboard event!

I'm on iOS. I have force-closed my game and reopened it several times, and I have powered off my device and restarted it.
    Please see CM's reply.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    It can take up to a full minute to match you into a Leaderboard group. If you're not matched, wait a minute, then visit a neighbor or refresh the app.
    Merged threads.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This DOES NOT work. I can't visit neighbors as the game crashes every time I try. I'm on IOS, have the most updated DS version.

A few of my neighbors have the same issues other players are reporting here, except their gold get taken away with nothing happen. Another words their gold disappear as if they are trying to speed up the game, but they are still unable to play the wheel, battle arena & check their leaderboard status. They reported the problem and was told they could not get their gold back.

Please fix this. They did not report because they lose 10 gold. It's 1000 gold+ when add all players. Every time they tab on any icon on the right hand side, they lose gold. You want us to purchase gold in order to support the game, I can live with that. But to get us to buy gold, silently taking them away AND ON TOP OF THAT, the game still can't be played.

Farm Supplier
    This is still not fixed. Emailing support is fruitless as the inquiries were first opened, then a few days closed as if the issue has been resolved.

PLEASE look into this. My neighbors are still losing gold when clicking on the leadership board event and spin wheel. This isn't about losing 40 or 100 gold by inadvertently tab on speeding up growing apples. We are talking 1000+ golds.