Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

Unpopular opinion here- I really like that gecko roman guy. I actually prefer him with clothes, I wouldn't have wanted him otherwise. I think the clothes are goofy and I like them.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also in agreement with some more tropical like and colored animals, as well as autumnal. The colors and habitats you engage for them are lovely and everyone wants one. Someone mentioned and ocean theme. That would be cool and different. I believe they said coral reef like. So many great sea creatures.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to be able to craft runes since we can't ask neighbors for them. We could have a trading shop where we could trade duplicate or unwanted animals instead of simply selling them and get rune shards. Even if we got one shard for each animal traded and then needed 10 shards to craft a rune I think this is something players would like.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Storage cave for animals so don't have to sell them and more event pets can come out of reg game storage , cheaper mine stones for expanding to FIT just 1 habitat..... more battles added to battle arena, feed pets past level 15, also longer time to get some event pets... like the month pets cancer, Aquarius etc but no changes to quests to get them. Upgrade the tree to hatch more than 1 also 2nd altar to breed more than 1..... but cost coins to buy not gems.... give and receive more coins per level eg. Level 50 u can give 5 not 3 etc. ... Come up with another type of element pet other than what's out now
    Last edited by jkwyman6778; 08-09-16 at 03:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    *REMINDER*

This thread is about visuals and theme, not for gameplay and feature requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I really liked the cinderelka theme and coloring as well as the Robin Hood theme. I also really like the habitats with some very visually pretty like a special glow or lighting - the autumn habitat with the stained glass window and light shining thru is my favorite. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I've really enjoyed all the animals so I'm hoping you keep adding more Halloween themed animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Back again. I second Mr. Hammy. The autumn habitat is my favorite also. And the glowing ones are right up there. This new habitat has a glow to it and I'll be getting that one. The northern lights winter one we got last year is beautiful. So I too would like to see more autumnal themed habitats or woods. You came out with a turkey last year for thanksgiving which was unique and great. Another habitat in the fall for these types of animals with all those earthy and vibrant colors would look spectacular. Say a maple leaf habitat. If it were an event we could collect maple leafs or maple sugar. Mr. Hammy also mentioned Halloween, & I have liked all of those designs as well as the xmas creatures. They're a blast.

Fashion Designer
    I would love to see a Gnu/Antelope style animal with beautiful curling horns I know we have the Chimpala already but he is way more chimp than impala lol

You are an amazing artist & you bring so much joy to us! I'm always excited to see new habitats and animals. I would love to have all habitats from the past available- I missed the flower habitat for peony pony, & the swan princess. Also i want to buy some of the old habitats like the planet one or the day of the dead but these habitats only house that 1 element. If u could change them to atleast have 2 elements we could use the habitas for other animals, some of us came on late to the game and can't get those animals. Now to current day-The horoscope habitat/ animals are beautiful, it would be great to have a Halloween haunted house & a gingerbread house for christmas maybe 2 or 4 habitats can make it up with those types of animals like a candy corn themed animal for halloween and a Rudolph with a red nose that glows 4 christmas. Also I loved the Robin hood theme they had clothes but it fit them perfectly as well as the nutcracker. I am a huge Disney fan so maybe a pocahontas theme for fall with a humming bird! Sleeping beauty with a castle habitat and a big purple dragon! Little mermaid could have a lagoon with a small ship with a cute crab, fish,seagull and mermaid. Maybe a superhero theme like red and gold lion for iron man, silver wolf for thor, green bear for hulk, a racoon with a black mask as the bad guy with a NY building habitat or statue of liberty. You could do wonders of the world habitats also the effiel tower with little glowing lights would be cute. Honestly whatever u make I will support! I look at my village as a work of moving art! Thank you for everything u do!

Executive Chef
    Love the Disney ideas, super hero and wonders of the world, sounds amazing!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast