Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

Executive Chef
    I to would love to see missed animals making a reappearance! And the flying owls idea is a good one to.
    Here's an idea, it would b great if the nest and breeding garden could magically move one step to the right, and then we could upgrade our living wood habitat (for coins) so that all four living wood creatures could go inside!

Fashion Designer
    Yes! Make the owls fly!

Fashion Designer
    Rose animals Rose animals would be awesome!! I currently have the Persephone bunny But don't have the black, red, and purple rose deer/moose one I saw at a friends land. It looks beautiful! Love the dark colors *-* More Rose animals both dark and light colors would be cool!

Rhino Keeper
    For Christmas, I would love to see 12 days of Christmas animals... Pear tree partridge, swans a swimming, etc. some unique things could be done there. I would love some more Halloween themed animals and animals in color contrast to their elements. I love the scaredy cat but in the nature habitat it almost disappears (green on green). The black and white animals have been nice additions... Especially the most recent storybook wolf! Very nice. I would love to see more animals based off of music, like ones that incorporate musical instruments, maybe different instruments like a lyre or tambourine. I have also been surprised by how much I liked the fish (patriotic colors, pieces). More fish or sea animals would be nice (puffer fish, eel, seahorse, you could even do a scar garr for Halloween). Those are my thoughts for now.

New Resident
    Hi , i need new animals like Dinosaurs, miky mouse , Donald duck and ice age movie animals . If possible. Thanx

Host(ess)
    I think it would be nice to have the option to store animals that we breed that we do it want to either place in a habitat or sell. Also something to spend all the coins on I managed to amass thank you

Rhino Keeper
    What I like to see is a change to the current format of the "Spin-to-Win" game. This game is pure luck and you have to wait for 24 hours for one spin which lasts only a few seconds. Although we can fast forward for a new spin but it takes 25 gems, it's very expensive and you will feel pissed if you get undesired decorations like tiles. It will be more entertaining if it allows us to earn a free spin by overcoming some challenge. Anyway, the current format is no match to other games such as Battle Tournament, Storybook Event, etc.

Host(ess)
    It would be really cool with more ocean animals! Fish, deep sea creatures etc. And maybe make the ocean in the game into a habitat for them. Just like when we have to expand the forest, we could use coins or gems to unlock some of the ocean. It's no need to make a new habitat to put there like on the land, because the ocean could be the habitat itself if anyone catches my meaning.

I'd really like to see more white animals as well. The main color would be white, and then some golden/blue ******s for example, extra intense colors on the eyes so everything just pops up. I really like the idea of the contrast.

New Resident
    Maybe more wolves. We have frost fangs, the big bad wolf, and the dark and gem wolf ( sorry forgot how to spell it).

Maybe a fire or rock version or a special elemental. Maybe one that is easier for lower levels to get. It is kind of hard for higher members to get two of the three wolves, I can't imagine what it's like to get them for lower members.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    @flatfoot first I'd like to say I love your work and the detail..amazing. What I don't care for is animals in clothing. To me, it takes away from really awesome artwork and leans toward kiddie cartoon. I don't mind arm bands or tattoos or body markings etc but clothing, IMO messes up the scheme of the land setting.. Like having a cool habitat with mythological creatures then having to add a chimp or lizard in t-shirts to that habitat .. Just weird to me lol I've wanted a monkey so was disappointed it was "dressed".

I'd like to see a white set for winter like snow fox w blue eyes, white wolf, white harp seal or snow rabbit, white arctic ermine, and white Pegasus with iridescent wings as choices. (Fox, wolf and Pegasus as favs)

Adding white tiger! I love horses, big cats and mythological lol Kirin, Phoenix, chimera (some are already in game of course).. Mermaid in a waterfall habitat would be awesome with other water creatures

A black panther fitting into Halloween with black friesian type horse (with fire on legs and butt markings, red eyes) and black cat.

I'll add more when I have more time, thanks for asking and again..love your work!
    Omg I literally agree to everything you are saying! I don't like animals in clothing or any human like animals. I was worried about Virgo being human like but they did an amazing job! I love all your ideas of arctic, and I love horses too and big cats, I think they are great.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast