Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

Rhino Keeper

What would you like to see?

Hey everyone! It's your favorite dragon(animal?)smith, Flatfoot!

I'd like to ask the community (that's you) what you'd like to see in Fantasy Forest! I'm always trying to create the most engaging, creative, beautiful content for you all, but I want to know if there's something I'm missing or that you want more of.

Let me first highlight what this thread IS and is NOT to best utilize our time

This thread IS:
    -This thread IS about new themes for animals and events you'd like to see.
    -This thread IS about existing animals and events you like in game.
    -This thread IS about minor details on art that you do and do not like.
    -This thread IS about color combos you'd like to see, and ones that you're tired of.

This thread is NOT:
    -This thread is NOT about the events themselves.
    -This thread is NOT about new features or gameplay.
    -This thread is NOT about expansions or habitat capacity.

(This post may get updated as users respond)
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 08-04-16 at 05:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    *Held for Moderators*

Executive Chef
    Oh , I would like an event of Alice in Wonderland have . New Item magic Treent with buckets of water , Wizard Owl , Wizard apprentice Hamster

Executive Chef
    @Clark_Wayne, this is exactly what I said this thread was NOT for. -Flatfoot

i would like to have hybrids with cosmic,music,xmas,.. the "forgotten" types
    could be reward from tourney, goals, tales...

i HATE leaderboard ! so please no more leaderboard in FFS

filters are great to find animals, now if you could apply to battles too , that would be wonderful
    filters in album could be useful too

5 animals habitat is a great update but a little bit expensive but i can understand that you have commercial rules, so i will do with that

colors are good (except for the last tourney prize gecko roman, really ugly )

i would suggest a trading house, like in DS , but instead of getting elements , we could trade them for food,runes or something useful : it is really heartbreaking to sell them for only 100 coins LOL
    may be some trading like 20 fairy ferret for 1 solar simian ?
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 08-04-16 at 08:22 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    @flatfoot first I'd like to say I love your work and the detail..amazing. What I don't care for is animals in clothing. To me, it takes away from really awesome artwork and leans toward kiddie cartoon. I don't mind arm bands or tattoos or body markings etc but clothing, IMO messes up the scheme of the land setting.. Like having a cool habitat with mythological creatures then having to add a chimp or lizard in t-shirts to that habitat .. Just weird to me lol I've wanted a monkey so was disappointed it was "dressed".

I'd like to see a white set for winter like snow fox w blue eyes, white wolf, white harp seal or snow rabbit, white arctic ermine, and white Pegasus with iridescent wings as choices. (Fox, wolf and Pegasus as favs)

Adding white tiger! I love horses, big cats and mythological lol Kirin, Phoenix, chimera (some are already in game of course).. Mermaid in a waterfall habitat would be awesome with other water creatures

A black panther fitting into Halloween with black friesian type horse (with fire on legs and butt markings, red eyes) and black cat.

I'll add more when I have more time, thanks for asking and again..love your work!
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 08-04-16 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Oh , I would like an event of Alice in Wonderland have . New Item magic Treent with buckets of water , Wizard Owl , Wizard apprentice Hamster
    I love that idea!!!!

Or how about a Wizard of Oz? A weasel or cat wicked witch! Cowardly Lion, Treen scarecrow?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    @flatfoot first I'd like to say I love your work and the detail..amazing. What I don't care for is animals in clothing. To me, it takes away from really awesome artwork and leans toward kiddie cartoon. I don't mind arm bands or tattoos or body markings etc but clothing, IMO messes up the scheme of the land setting.. Like having a cool habitat with mythological creatures then having to add a chimp or lizard in t-shirts to that habitat .. Just weird to me lol I've wanted a monkey so was disappointed it was "dressed".

I'd like to see a white set for winter like snow fox w blue eyes, white wolf, white harp seal or snow rabbit, white arctic ermine, and white Pegasus with iridescent wings as choices. (Fox, wolf and Pegasus as favs)

Adding white tiger! I love horses, big cats and mythological lol Kirin, Phoenix, chimera (some are already in game of course).. Mermaid in a waterfall habitat would be awesome with other water creatures

A black panther fitting into Halloween with black friesian type horse (with fire on legs and butt markings, red eyes) and black cat.

I'll add more when I have more time, thanks for asking and again..love your work!
    Very detailed. Love your input. Mermaid with waterfall style habitat. What a beautiful,wonderful,fantastic suggestion. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stellasfairyland View Post
    Very detailed. Love your input. Mermaid with waterfall style habitat. What a beautiful,wonderful,fantastic suggestion. ��
    Aww, thank you! if they had water tiles with it, I'd finally find a use for tiles lol to make a mote or stream from waterfall habitat..otherwise I'm not too into tiles hehe

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Flat foot for asking for our input. Like many I very much enjoy your creative genius.
    I would like to see a Chinese New Year themed event. You could do it like the Zodiac or just an event in February. Maybe even every year like the Chinese new year itself. I.E. year of the rabbit, year of the dog, etc. Bring out the animal for that year. You could make a very cool habitat, and decorations like Chinese lanterns, fans etc. Collect fortune cookies if it was a planting event. Very oriental in design. You could even throw in pandas, Chinese dragons, I think that would look great.

I love the horses, stags, owls, bears, lions and tigers. The mythical creatures are wonderful also, like Griffins, Coetzl, Kirin, Direwolf, Valkyrie. I'm definitely not a fan of the ones with humanoid aspects or clothes. I'm also (personal preference) not into too many flying animals. Like bugs and moths or flying beagles and turtles. And the birds all run together, falconch, conductor, reckless roc, frighten gale etc. Again the horses and dragons are ok. I also love that you use different creatures like wombats, honey badger (he was great).

I loved the Bead Steed and its coloration and timing for Mardi Gras. Love the Norse and northwest creatures. (Whale and horse). Autumn and Xmas themed animals are fun. I was not too fond of Beauty and that story line, Hansel & Gretl either. But thought Robin Hood and Maid Mareian were attractive creatures with a perfect habitat.

I also enjoy new, different and attractive habitats. We've been getting them a lot lately and that's great.

If I think of anything else that comes to mind I'll add it on.
    Thanks again! Love reading others brainstorming.
    Last edited by NannaSherry; 08-06-16 at 04:12 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm generally pretty happy with everything but I don't like the animals that are dressed or look human. I collect them as part of the game but defo not faves. I love the dear, wolves, foxes and the phoenixs

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast