Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What would you like to see?

Maybe not for now, but I would love to see the zodiac animals on sale or something at the end of the year as I know many people have missed the odd few. For me, I have them all apart from Leo which I missed! That was really annoying. I would love to have the whole collection and I love Leo, so I would like to have to chance to get him. Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by strxmstad View Post
    It would be really cool with more ocean animals! Fish, deep sea creatures etc. And maybe make the ocean in the game into a habitat for them. Just like when we have to expand the forest, we could use coins or gems to unlock some of the ocean. It's no need to make a new habitat to put there like on the land, because the ocean could be the habitat itself if anyone catches my meaning.

I'd really like to see more white animals as well. The main color would be white, and then some golden/blue ******s for example, extra intense colors on the eyes so everything just pops up. I really like the idea of the contrast.
    This would be cool. I'm picturing that we would expand to an area of the ocean similar in size to current expansion plots. Instead of placing a habitat, though, the area itself would house 2-4 swimming creatures that dipped in and out of the "plot" either that or the entire water opened after finishing one event and eligible creatures jumped in and out of the entire ocean in programming similar to the way little people wander the streets in city story - except that they are creatures that we acquire.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you everyone for your input! Going to close this thread now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567