Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

Fashion Designer
    I am also a vote of Yay! It's all pretty great and Nay: against clothed animals. I don't have animal ideas at the moment, you are ahead of me there. My ideas are about habitats.

I'd like to see 3 or 4 different but related ocean habitats that could wash up against my glass/black sand and volcanos habitats. Yes. I live where the landscape looks like that!

But- I'm missing earth colored habitats!
    I'd like a few of different but related earth colored habitats. The first could have vines like the rhino that is coming out today. Another could be a continuation of the landscape and they could be made to work together side by side but also look well as standing alone. There are no specialty habitats that are definitively "earth habitat" colored and no shelves that are earth colored. Because I have replaced all my original habitats with the 4 creature habitats the earth color no longer exists in my forest.

I love the natural habitats. I'd rather that habitats with footprints were made more natural looking as if an animal had walked through leaving a trail. I was going to say I didn't like human elements in habitats but I went back to my forest and noticed that I really love them all and only have issue with the height of the Maypole. If you want to take a look I do have every specialty habitat in my forest. (with the exception of the first Christmas trio habitat and the coin trio habitats. They will be there once I make room)
    Last edited by saucysammis; 08-05-16 at 12:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Love the super mystical, not of this world ones like the Treent and Grand Unicorn. More of that please. Love the ones that add sparkle in their epic form but not the ones that add a clashing highlight colour. You do quite well with themes, Cinderelka was awesome. I agree with the comments above, not fond of animals in clothes. All in all, thank you for the happy place.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for giving us a chance to put in some input, Flatfoot! ^_^

In general, I love most of the animal designs that have come out in the past year. Especially the Zodiacs look fantastic! The storybooks have been fun as well with some great themes. In addition to the fairy tale, etc storybooks, I would love to see folk tales and stories from even more parts of the world. I know people play this game in a lot of countries, and I think it would be great to keep the events as diverse as possible while still being fun for all!

I will say I'm not a big fan of animals that look too human or have too much clothing, though some of it looks alright. Like hats, armbands, and other such extras are fine, but sometimes it's too human just doesn't look as appealing too me. Best way I can say it is that I like how Hooded Robin and Little Fawn look, but don't like Gecko Roman and Wild Wondercat as much. (Nothing against whoever did the art for those, they are cool! It's only personal preference.)

I also wouldn't mind seeing more browns and earthy tones in the mix for colors. Seems the earth animals mostly end up in more grey tones, which is still fine. I just love seeing the more autumn spectrum of colors come around now and then. Overall I don't think any of the colors are really that overused, though I'm not always a fan of epic forms that add so much blue or white as to change the whole color scheme of an animal. I think you've been moving away from this anyway. Most of the more recent epic forms have been fantastic! But thought I would mention it anyway.

I think that's all I've got. Hope that was helpful/what you were looking for!

Fashion Designer
    Hello FlatFoot,
    Please design a big habitation,like the complete 4 celestials, where 16 animals Could be seen and 16 other can appear one by one by coming through entrance door after one has went out through the exitdoor. So we would have the possibility to get out our animals from store where they Stock completely nonesensically. You would profit because we feed and grow them up and we would Profit by Holding more animals and would be able to Place some of Your decorations.
    I thought a big meetingpoint perhaps like a glade in a wood or a restplace for our tired Fighters or a meetingplace for those that had to fight!!!????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RowanaFarrin View Post
    Thanks for giving us a chance to put in some input, Flatfoot! ^_^

In general, I love most of the animal designs that have come out in the past year. Especially the Zodiacs look fantastic! The storybooks have been fun as well with some great themes. In addition to the fairy tale, etc storybooks, I would love to see folk tales and stories from even more parts of the world. I know people play this game in a lot of countries, and I think it would be great to keep the events as diverse as possible while still being fun for all!

I will say I'm not a big fan of animals that look too human or have too much clothing, though some of it looks alright. Like hats, armbands, and other such extras are fine, but sometimes it's too human just doesn't look as appealing too me. Best way I can say it is that I like how Hooded Robin and Little Fawn look, but don't like Gecko Roman and Wild Wondercat as much. (Nothing against whoever did the art for those, they are cool! It's only personal preference.)

I also wouldn't mind seeing more browns and earthy tones in the mix for colors. Seems the earth animals mostly end up in more grey tones, which is still fine. I just love seeing the more autumn spectrum of colors come around now and then. Overall I don't think any of the colors are really that overused, though I'm not always a fan of epic forms that add so much blue or white as to change the whole color scheme of an animal. I think you've been moving away from this anyway. Most of the more recent epic forms have been fantastic! But thought I would mention it anyway.

I think that's all I've got. Hope that was helpful/what you were looking for!

I really agree with her analogy of why we liked the Robinhood theme and those animals, but don't like Wild Wondercat and Gecko Roman. Nail was hit on the head. Same with Camcer Crab person. Leo is beautiful but cancer looks like a Cretan monster.

Executive Chef
    I to I'm loving the zodiacs and that theme is great, some more Astro themes or ocean themes would be great. I love the zodiac habitats and how they all join together and someone's idea of water ones that crash waves against each other sounds fantastic.
    I like the trio elements and I loved when they had the special single element, would be good to be able to breed them and get some new creatures with them (especially music) I love music and that event was fantastic! Some baby music creatures would be awesome!
    After the zodiac quest is done a Chinese New Year one would be great, a new Chinese animal each month with habitats that someone else explained before!

Ps-hoping this comment is allowed here, I'm not to sure. I'm loving the fact that you have been giving us a chance tinted for creatures that we have missed for whatever reason and hope that this can continue, through either tournaments or breeding. I was very happy when I managed to get the chocolate rabbit, palemernian, unicornicopoa and Zeus moose (one of my all time favs that I never managed to get before) I hope we get more and more chances to get the animals we missed.
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 08-05-16 at 11:57 PM.

I have an idea! Why don't you do a computer-themed Storybook Adventure or breedable zodiacs!

Executive Chef
    Thank you for asking for our opinion, FlatFoot!

Some of the existing animals I like the most:

Nocturtle - great color scheme (dark blue) and I love the candles on its back! It looks like it could guide you through a treacherous swamp at night. Or provide the mood lighting at a mystical restaurant. Maybe we could have more mystical looking creatures like this.

Porkupineapple - love the tropical fruit theme and the colors! Would love to see more tropical creatures.

Grand Unicorn - thank you for introducing a new element! I'm hoping for a whole set of breedable rainbow animals.

Zodiacs - it's great that we have this year long theme with a special element and habitats. I hope we will have another set with a different theme when this one ends.

Themes:

I would love an old fashioned aristocratic theme - a butler, a maid etc. Black Butler style!

Outer space - I know we had a space themed trio but I would love to see more space animals and habitats. They don't even have to have the space element, I would just love the space look!

Sherlock Holmes - detective themed animals and a London habitat with Big Ben.

Angels - a cloudy habitat and angel animals.

Steampunk - Steamtrunk style animals and a steampunk habitat.

Ocean - a coral reef habitat and fish to live in it! Please!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to see a Dark+Rainbow, or maybe triple elemental animals like in Dragon Story.

Fashion Designer
    I agree on the no clothes, personally I don't like dressed up animals. I also don't want to see a copy of dragon story in FFS like adding triple elements so breeding is frustrating due to element splits etc I like how ffs animals are designed, if new elements are added possibly solar or heavenly. Love the angel theme someone suggested, and the idea for waterfall habitat

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast