Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What would you like to see?

Rhino Keeper
    An event to win gold would be good. Less gold is given out these days -installing games, playing games, no kore gold quest and no gold on the spin or the last tornument. So something to win gold in would be great for us who cant pay for gold.

Fashion Designer
    Not sure if this has been mentioned as I have not read thru the entire thread but how about some kind of dragon toy land theme. I'm not sure how that would play out as fire tends to be their toy lol this is just making me think back to the birthday event which I loved. Surprise is one of my favorite dragons. I was thinking a toy soldier dragon might be cute lol

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

I would like to see the amount of evolution time in the information section next to where you click on your dragon, I'm annoyed at going online every time to find out how long it takes!! >_<

Farm Supplier
    Find button to find a dragon. After so many it is hard to locate them

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all for your input! The thread has derailed unfortunately, so I'm going to close it for now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567