Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

Hello. Having more habitats in the Arctic Isles would also be good. I have all the dragons meaning I cannot evolve dragons unless I sell some Commons. This is therefore relevant re the Leaderboard events. Thanks.

I just realized after redesigning my island (only two more tree spaces to clear!), I would like to see a bigger Christmas tree. Maybe 3?3 and tallish. I have a North pole theme at the top of my isle. I put the diamond (ice) temple there. It would be fabulous to have a bigger Xmas tree. The one we have is only a dot on the isle! So, at least 3?3 and for height maybe as tall as the water temple thingy or the diamond temple.

Host(ess)
    It would be interesting to see more variety in how a habitat changes it's arrangement when we rotate them. Currently, only having 2 different views is a little annoying, frustrating and boring.

And perhaps we can purchase different "skins" for the buildings that we require like the Nest or Spell Shop, where the colours/shape are different, or perhaps using holiday/season themes?
    Feathers that whisper... what else could I be?

Rhino Keeper
    Kooky and some others have posted about Halloween, I LOVE Halloween! An epic October is what I'm hoping for! A reduse, reuse, recycle theme would be awesome. Also, new elements and/or new color combos would be great. My last request would be to make some "unexpected" themes. We always have themes around major current events and holidays but I'd like to see some variation here. Over the weekend there was National Mustard Day, I'm not saying make a mustard dragon, just giving a really bad example here, but there is lots of those little quirky days. Other ideas could be different countries holidays or things based of their culture/heritage, time period/historical theme, just something new/different.
    Last edited by moonchild1987; 08-08-16 at 02:06 PM.

Great work Flatfoot BUT if we can't feed them to epic to see them in full glory then it's a waste of time designing on your end and for us to try and obtain them. Please find a more efficient way to obtain enough food to grow your marvelous creations. I was returning a visit to a player this week and I noticed that his dragons were all babies except for the ones from the tales! Lol

Host(ess)
    Nice post Flatfoot

Things I would like to see would be:-

1. Fair play on all platforms of the game
    2. Higher yield of food event
    3. More diamond hybrids
    4. Open the mine in the Arctic isles
    5. How about a Blackhole to travel to a new dimension for another isle
    6. Where you can create planet, asteroids, meteor, moon dragons, etc
    7. A billionaire dragon for 100,000,000 coins for some of us that has too much coins to collect
    8. Get rid of the Leaderboard event........Me not like!!!
    9. And last request for just now, how about and exchange post where you can swap dragons on your island/storage with neighbours
    LV200

Thank you for bringing back the soccer dragons! Goal!

Fashion Designer
    Here goes:
    - Give us android users all the features iOS has. This is especially important in leaderboards as I find it nearly impossible to get the last milestone without the Arctic isles or the second Temple.
    - More variety in dragon designs. I'd love more Fairy, Serpent or Charm based dragons, or even a completely new design. Knowing the gorgeous designs Flatfoot has come up with before, I'm sure they would be amazing!
    - More development of minor types such as Metal, Fairytale, Tropic and Dino.
    - Keep up with bringing back dragons that were previously iOS only.
    - More high cost, high yield crops. My dragons are hungry!

Rhino Keeper
    Yh bring more the older dragons back one a week to try for with a monthly one on offer also like a certain other dragon game does , and open another mine for use with the new dynamite dragon I feel I bough by mistake instead of a bomb one lol , use the new mine a dynamite one for getting an old dragon that was previously in the other mine so we can complete these dragons from the bits in or storage still, also a newest first in the storage would be nice as mine takes for ever to find things with page after page of items

Farm Supplier
    The more dragons the more land. I have everything full. I need land. I love all the new dragons and put some in storage. I have to throw away dragons I love like Duchess and Aurora as I can't keep them all.

One to get rid of is Coral ... really tired of seeing that one.

I collect them all doesn't matter what they look like. I want them all.

A gold quest would be good. get 10 gold every 3 days.

Thanks for asking... keep up the great designs.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast