Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

Rhino Keeper
    A pink dragon to win in the battle arena.

I would love to see some soccer dragons, either the old ones back or new ones. We have a soccer goal decoration, and it would be great having one to go with it.

Also, some more Cosmic dragons. Perhaps a space themed community event with a nod to Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5 or Firefly.

Maybe less of the blue/white, yellow/red, red/green, yellow/green, and blue/purple combos.

More pink and black dragons!

Any way we could get a color/type sorting option for our Album? I love the sort feature for breeding, and it would be soooo handy having that feature available to sort through the hundreds of dragons we have. I know you were not looking for gameplay suggestions, but was hoping you could pass it along.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mimbiville2; 08-06-16 at 07:48 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Over snow at Christmas time, please no more snow! Southern Hemisphere players need an input surely, only half the world has a winter Christmas which is celebrated time and time again! WHAT about all us beyond the equator WE WANT to be included in this SUMMER Christmas at the beach with the BBQ! Oops sorry the World Cup event was in th Southern Hemsphere, current tally Northern H ridiculous themes - Southern H 1 the Football World Cup. NEXT THEMED HABITAT AND DRAGONS SHOULD BE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE! GOLLY GUESS WHAT SEASON IT IS HERE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!
    How about palm trees with snow? I think during this time of the year, and during Christmas, it'd be neat to see beach and snow mixed, lol.

Also, Kooky, I 100% agree with you, Halloween is a very special holiday for me, my new year basically. So the Halloween themed stuff is and always has been my fave as well! I LOVED how S8 went all out for Halloween last year on DS. I was sooo happy!

Fashion Designer
    You know, Flatfoot it would be really lovely to have a sequel to Secret City with really unusual Dragons that have been living there unbeknownst to all Caretakers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Medhba View Post
    That's brilliant FieldsLikeB! There was the Papa (or something like that). It was really cute w/all the wee ones on his back. It was gone too quickly. Great ideas :-)
    Thank you so much for the kind comments! Please feel free to neighbor up.

I love my Papa dragon would love a Gramma and Gramps!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Would like to see a habitat that looks like a garbage dump, with a re-cycle, re-use and a re-gift and a re-claim dragon out of spare parts and that we have in our storage and also gift neighbours spare parts as well.
    I love this idea! A few months ago a friend and I were chatting about a Mystery Dragon. Like, throw any 100 spare mining parts in the Crafting Building, and one day later a 'surprise' dragon from one of those pieces/types will pop out. A Recycling theme much better! It's a very creative and unique idea, and I love it! It could even be the beginning a conservation theme with things like a Rainforest Dragon, Glacier Dragon, etc, and dragons modeled after various endangered species like the Snow Leopard, Black Rhino, Giant Panda, etc.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 08-06-16 at 10:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I would like to see some cute dragons... like the Jack O Lantern or Ornament dragons. I remember the Gift dragon as being adorable, but I failed to breed it. :-(

I would like to see a craft that let's you convert left over or unused parts from mines and battles - into something useful. Would prefer a Way Back exchange that would let me complete dragons I missed.

Would love to see a Select the Dragon of Your Choice wheel... or at least a spot on the wheel... the longer you play, the fewer new dragons can be won.

I would love to see a habitat as a milestone on the leaderboard again. Maybe a higher milestone - like second to last. I know that would push me to participate more. :-)

Thank you! :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post

I love my Papa dragon would love a Gramma and Gramps!
    I really like this idea, too.
    (And I'm also hoping the Secret City storyline will be continued- so much potential there!)

Fashion Designer
    Oh... I would love a wheel with no decor. If I had unlimited space, I could decorate, but for now, would prefer gold, apples, maps, bombs, and whatever the wheel offers - dragons or points...

Just in case someone hasn't aleady suggested it, I would like more Halloween dragons and decor this year. 🎃
    Last edited by amelizowe83; 08-07-16 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Theme not decor

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast