Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see?

Banned
    Would like to see a habitat that looks like a garbage dump, with a re-cycle, re-use and a re-gift and a re-claim dragon out of spare parts and that we have in our storage and also gift neighbours spare parts as well.

New questing dragon, comet needs a rest, maybe an astronaut dragon to complete the space theme!

Like a new black dragon something real flashy that does not spiit into purple/blue when trying to breed.

New 4 dragon habitats for Steel, Stone and Fairytale types.

A new mix of dragons with realistic artwork and not garish and ******d, definitely no more red and black for a while.

Also those of us who live in the Southern Hemisphere have Christmas in summer, so how about a special beach Christmas theme for those of us that live down under and likewise for the dragons!
    Last edited by random59; 08-05-16 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Thought of something we really need down under!

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing for quite a long time (lvl 178). I have always loved the Fairy-style bodied dragons. Thank you for the Sunbeam & Soul dragons (thanks to past Leaderboard events, I've gotten the Mother & Sparkler dragons - Yae!; I still haven't snagged the Pride  or been able to breed an Eclipse  ).

That being said, I adore my Sea & Swimmer dragons!

A new "type" dragon would be great. We have the Greek, maybe some Norse mythology? I'm off to put my thinking cap on ;-)
    Last edited by Medhba; 08-05-16 at 01:13 PM.
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.

Farm Supplier
    That's brilliant FieldsLikeB! There was the Papa (or something like that). It was really cute w/all the wee ones on his back. It was gone too quickly. Great ideas :-)
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.

The Honorable Panda
    I personally love the two and three headed dragons!!!

Halloween are my favs!!!

I would like to see a really creepy swamp dragon this halloween!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I'd love to see the existing dragons redesigned (the ones before you were on board/older dragons that look pixelated compared to the newer ones). Putting old next to new you can see a huge difference in quality.
    I love your ideas!! It is very irritating when you zoom in on many older dragons and they look super pixelated! It looks kinda cheap, for lack of a better word... like the game has made graphic advances but many older dragons were left behind and forgotten.

I'd also love to see purely Celtic or Egyptian theme, Old Aztec/mayan.
    I would love to see Aztec/Mayan themed dragons, maybe even a new "type!" I adore the Shaman dragon, but wasn't able to win tournaments until recently... so I missed out on him.

Rewards in the arena
    Occasional rewards in the arena would be excellent. Things like food or expired dragons would be great!

I have also started collecting unique habitats.
    Personally, I really like more subtle and neutral habitats. I don't like when habitats are busy with several different colors such that they "drown out" their dragons.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    I personally would LOVE to see the little items like the radiant flame and the extra click item for gold during community events, when they become deco, go on sale in the market for like, ideally a big amount of coins, or a small amount of gold (like 10 gold or so, lol). Because I adored some of those items in the past, and just could not see myself paying a huge chunk of gold for a decoration.
    Oh my goodness!!!!! YES! PLEASE THIS!!!!!!! I don't ever buy things like the Radiant Flame, Floral Fountain, or Gold Bonsai, but I would really like to be able to purchase them as deco after the event ends.

Also, please consider bringing back these items as permanent or limited-time purchases from the decor market. Really, the market is slim pickings!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see other decor items for sale in the market once an event ends... items that were for a specific event. I just LOVE some of these decorations and would really like to be able to purchase more of them. This would make me happy and make me want to spend more time on the game decorating my island and using/buying gems, lol!!

Looking over past events, these are some of the must bring-backs for me:
    - Dream Tree (most gorgeous deco ever!!)
    - Night Lights (also fabulous)
    - Spring Bridge
    - Sakura Tree
    - Cherry Tree
    - Candy Apple Tree (I bought roughly 50 Easter Egg Trees when they went up for sale (thanks!!), but I like the Candy Apple ones better cause they are 1x1)
    - Floral Urn in variety of colors, not just red
    - Tire Swing
    - Double Spotlight (I love this one's transparency & how it makes it seem like it's really lighting up nearby deco)
    - Clover Patch
    - Dragon Flower
    - Misty Mountain
    - Floral Fence
    - also these guys would be great: Silver Bonsai Tree, Apprentice's Cauldron, Lollipop Patch, Pot o' Luck, Dragon Spring

In terms of new deco overall, PLEASE include more 1x1 deco as these are so great for hiding ugly edges & filling in unsightly small gaps. My number one, go-to deco item is the floral urn; even as a 1x1 deco, it's big enough to be super versatile! Great post!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    I love your ideas!! It is very irritating when you zoom in on many older dragons and they look super pixelated! It looks kinda cheap, for lack of a better word... like the game has made graphic advances but many older dragons were left behind and forgotten.
    We retextured some old dragons ages ago to improve performance for low-end devices so that might be what you're seeing. Can you message me the ones you're concerned about?

Rhino Keeper
    So, that was in an effort to increase performance but it didn't work as expected. If dragons seem particularly bad try reinstalling the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Would like to see a habitat that looks like a garbage dump, with a re-cycle, re-use and a re-gift and a re-claim dragon out of spare parts and that we have in our storage and also gift neighbours spare parts as well.
    LOVE this idea! I've seen so many players (including me) complain about the extra parts in their storage that serve no purpose and there's no way to delete them, so that idea sounds great.

MORE PINK DRAGONS. Personally I love the pink dragons and would love more of them, and more special pink habitats. Flatfoot, I saw you say around Valentine's Day that super cutesy pink dragons aren't your style, and I love the non-pink theme that was designed for that holiday, but I have to admit I love the fluffy, super cute pink stuff too.

More decor for purchase definitely. I know this isn't a priority when some people don't even have enough room left for habitats but it's been awhile since new decor items were available.

For Christmas: a snowglobe habitat where the dragons are in the snowglobe

I've noticed the pixelated dragons too: Light, Pegasus, Valentine (again, a pink one I love that I wish were clearer), Cherry Blossom, Pearl, Unicorn, Firemane, Stone, Quartz, Origami (I just looked quickly and these are some that look like they can be sharpened up).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyny View Post
    LOVE this idea! I've seen so many players (including me) complain about the extra parts in their storage that serve no purpose and there's no way to delete them, so that idea sounds great.

MORE PINK DRAGONS. Personally I love the pink dragons and would love more of them, and more special pink habitats. Flatfoot, I saw you say around Valentine's Day that super cutesy pink dragons aren't your style, and I love the non-pink theme that was designed for that holiday, but I have to admit I love the fluffy, super cute pink stuff too.

More decor for purchase definitely. I know this isn't a priority when some people don't even have enough room left for habitats but it's been awhile since new decor items were available.

For Christmas: a snowglobe habitat where the dragons are in the snowglobe

I've noticed the pixelated dragons too: Light, Pegasus, Valentine (again, a pink one I love that I wish were clearer), Cherry Blossom, Pearl, Unicorn, Firemane, Stone, Quartz, Origami (I just looked quickly and these are some that look like they can be sharpened up).
    Over snow at Christmas time, please no more snow! Southern Hemisphere players need an input surely, only half the world has a winter Christmas which is celebrated time and time again! WHAT about all us beyond the equator WE WANT to be included in this SUMMER Christmas at the beach with the BBQ! Oops sorry the World Cup event was in th Southern Hemsphere, current tally Northern H ridiculous themes - Southern H 1 the Football World Cup. NEXT THEMED HABITAT AND DRAGONS SHOULD BE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE! GOLLY GUESS WHAT SEASON IT IS HERE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast