Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Travel the World Community Event! August 9 2016

I'm on 2,300 points. I don't see myself reaching the 3,400 points unless they bring back the double passports till the end of the event.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm only at 1800 plus after getting the Thai dragon and the final prize is 3400! It's impossible to get that so I won't even bother to spend gold to get the special habitat. That's a loss of business for u TL. Well done! (Sarcasm intended)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    I'm only at 1800 plus after getting the Thai dragon and the final prize is 3400! It's impossible to get that so I won't even bother to spend gold to get the special habitat. That's a loss of business for u TL. Well done! (Sarcasm intended)
    Mine is close to 2000 and 3-1/2 days left, I quit.

DS used to be fun and I never missed the last prize on this kind of event. Lately frustrations after frustrations with DS.

Rhino Keeper
    I too am around 1800 so 1500 in 3 days? No way so I am back to not fighting in the arena (I have Courier Dragon), Quests will be for food/maps and I will no longer buy Water Dragons for my nest.
    The only thing keeping my interest in DS is the Tales, I build up food for that, but I am reducing my playing and think I will eventually stop like I have already done with 4 S8 games.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Haha, no, stop it. You'll see, we have something fun in store.
    82 hours left in the event. When does the fun surprise happen?

Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I'm on 2,300 points. I don't see myself reaching the 3,400 points unless they bring back the double passports till the end of the event.
    Right there with you at 2300 points. 3400 is out of reach at the current rate.

Rhino Keeper
    By the sound of things I should just give up going for the last prize too then. It is a shame. I think this might be the first time I haven't got it

. This game is loosing its fun. It is about collecting dragons for me and I am guessing most players, and putting the goals so ridiculously out of reach is not fun.

I am not sure how long I am going to keep playing. Perhaps if android get some updates soon it may be better, but right now, it is a game I am loosing the will with. If it weren't for the pretty dragons, I would be off.
    Last edited by nyrrem; 08-16-16 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Typos

Fashion Designer
    I'm at 2638 as of this moment with three eggs to come off soon I'm starting to get hopeful I will have a chance to finish this. Have been working particularly hard as I am trying to get valiant to fifteen with food to spare before tales starts. I am hoping it's not immediately after so won't feed till I know for sure. I only need one more bite!
    Last edited by Simdiva; 08-16-16 at 04:02 AM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mimbiville2 View Post
    82 hours left in the event. When does the fun surprise happen?
    Maybe the fun surprise will be a drop in final total or that we all will get it hahaha we can very much dream can't we

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I'm at 2638 as of this moment with three eggs to come off soon I'm starting to get hopeful I will have a chance to finish this. Have been working particularly hard as I am trying to get valiant to fifteen with food to spare before tales starts. I am hoping it's not immediately after so won't feed till I know for sure. I only need one more bite!
    Nice to know people that have that many eggs to clear off still having a problem to hit the target WOW