Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Travel the World Community Event! August 9 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I didnt get the final prize for community on this quest..ive looked all over storage...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-20-16 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Swearing removed as it against forum rules.

Rhino Keeper
    Plus im a high level player been playing since beginning and first time i wasnt able to complete an event..even though i stayed on top of it all..disgusted

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    I didnt get the final prize for community on this quest..ive looked all over storage...
    Have you reported it? Community definitely achieved it!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-20-16 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Updated quote as above

Rhino Keeper
    Hit 3400 but no Northwest Dragon in storage. Is this intentional or a bug?

Rhino Keeper
    Since this was my first community event I'm pretty happy with the result. I got the second to last prize and only paid like 5 gold for a speed breeding or something like that so I'm considering myself lucky.

Nightclub Owner
    So surprised so many people made it to the final prize, I don't even have half the points they do at the end
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    So surprised so many people made it to the final prize, I don't even have half the points they do at the end
    I didn't get the final dragon too. Just not worth it to spend the gold on it as the difference was too great. Anyway TL is just throwing dragons at us with back to back events, tournaments, tales etc. So missing one is not making much of a difference.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    I didn't get the final dragon too. Just not worth it to spend the gold on it as the difference was too great. Anyway TL is just throwing dragons at us with back to back events, tournaments, tales etc. So missing one is not making much of a difference.
    Agreed!

That's what I tell newer players all the time, despite not everyone will listen
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I only got the final dragon bc I reactivated the diamond temple again before the sale ran out and did some speed breeding to get diamond hybrids. Got 7, only 2 new tho ☺

Rhino Keeper
    The double points weekend helped me quite a bit. I ended up with around 3700 points at the closing of the Event. I could not have finished without that help. No Gold was spent. But despite finishing early, I still dislike what became of my(erstwhile) favorite event. I would have preferred more days to complete the event and possibly fewer required points. The event was far more enjoyable when it was relaxing a fun.