Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Travel the World Community Event! August 9 2016

Farm Supplier
    O and thanks for correcting me on the grapes. I tried grapes and didn't get passports so assumed so.
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Fashion Designer
    You are very welcome and I'm glad you are not giving up, you might make it yet. I was astonished how many passports I got just from grapes and the quest last night. In all honesty I think that third nest helps a fair bit at times but I don't really need much any more either. Another thing I do that I believe helps is I plant light dragons instead if water which gives nine hour turnarounds instead of twelve. Actually makes a difference!
    Last edited by Simdiva; 08-17-16 at 05:55 AM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MarijeMig View Post
    I understand where you're coming from. I don't judge people without a job. In fact, I'm an artist working at home, so that's not an issue for me. I don't want to spen gold on a third nest. I just don't have that many dragons in storage. I save eggs for when I need then, but l just don't have that many. I didn't meen to say you didn't work for it. You must have. As for complaints to s8 about making money. It bugs me too. It's a company and they need to make money in order to make this happen in the first place.
    I think S8 would make more money by making the goal a bit more realistic to finish without spending any gold. In that case I think players would be more likely to spend some. Right now the goal is so far out of reach to me that I probably would have to dpend about 100-150 gold and that isn't just worth it to me. I'm not complaining, just spwaning my thoughts about the event. I'll keep on going till the end and I would hope everyone would so the community dragon would be obtainable. I'm sorry to see that so many give up. I've learned to never give up. It ain't over till it's over.
    I know that I spent far more money on this game when every event was doable without spending gold. when I felt excited for every update to see what was next I felt much more inclined to buy some extras because I was having fun. Ever since leaderboards came out the unfun has been seeping into every aspect of this game and I can't remember the last time I bought gold.

I just collected my scaly fruit and now have 3269 so I should have the last dragon tomorrow.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    You should have no problem making that with even 100 points a day.who knows maybe they will bring double points back although I wouldn't count on it. It was why I pushed over the weekend.
    Yea, I got the 3rd prize, but won't get the 4th one
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    This will be my fist event I can't finish without spending gold.

Can anyone tell what speeding gives the most points? I almost always win in the arena (Rainbow Sentinel FTW), so that's an option for me, but I don't know if that gives the most bang for the buck.

Fashion Designer
    Northwest is in storage, so now I'll just keep going for the community ☺

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    This will be my fist event I can't finish without spending gold.

Can anyone tell what speeding gives the most points? I almost always win in the arena (Rainbow Sentinel FTW), so that's an option for me, but I don't know if that gives the most bang for the buck.
    It must be quest. 8 passports for 3 gold

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    You are very welcome and I'm glad you are not giving up, you might make it yet. I was astonished how many passports I got just from grapes and the quest last night. In all honesty I think that third nest helps a fair bit at times but I don't really need much any more either. Another thing I do that I believe helps is I plant light dragons instead if water which gives nine hour turnarounds instead of twelve. Actually makes a difference!
    I just realise I could buy an egg instead of breeding and speeding with gol to fill in the gaps. I' fairly new to the forum and I think now I spent some precious gold for the wrong readons. O well, my bad... I can't afford light for every gap, but air and water would do just fine :-). Thanks again. This is very helpfull.
    There's a saying in dutch "voor niets gaat de zon op". Litteral translation "the sun goes op for free", meening that things go with expences ;-)
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    It must be quest. 8 passports for 3 gold
    I agree! I spent 15-21 gold in my 2 baby accounts to get them to 2400 points before the double weekend wore off - 3 gold giving 16 points was the best return!! Even without double points/passports, the quest is the best return.

Nest - 1 point per 1 gold
    Battle - 2 points if you win per 4 gold to speed up between battles
    Quest - 8 ponts for 3 gold. Or on average 2.7 points per 1 gold
    Crops- 1 point per 2 gold but even at the poor 0.5 point per gold rate, it does give you food too...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I know that I spent far more money on this game when every event was doable without spending gold. when I felt excited for every update to see what was next I felt much more inclined to buy some extras because I was having fun. Ever since leaderboards came out the unfun has been seeping into every aspect of this game and I can't remember the last time I bought gold.

I just collected my scaly fruit and now have 3269 so I should have the last dragon tomorrow.
    Right? That is exactly what I ment. Bring in the fun element by making challenging but realistic goals. Almost anyone will be prepared to spend miney on the game and I bet they could make more money that way. Just business for dummies :-D. Congrats in advance to making it to the finish!
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland