Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Travel the World Community Event! August 9 2016

Farm Supplier
    I just tried upgrapes. 6 x 7 upgrapes gave me 4 passports. I would have been sattisfied with 7, but now I'm going back to rushrooms at daytime and leeks at nighttime.
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MarijeMig View Post
    I just realise I could buy an egg instead of breeding and speeding with gol to fill in the gaps. I' fairly new to the forum and I think now I spent some precious gold for the wrong readons. O well, my bad... I can't afford light for every gap, but air and water would do just fine :-). Thanks again. This is very helpfull.
    There's a saying in dutch "voor niets gaat de zon op". Litteral translation "the sun goes op for free", meening that things go with expences ;-)
    I wish I understood Dutch good thing you translated and I'm even half Dutch but I don't speak the language lol. Glad that helped. You will be able to afford it soon. I have even used olympus a few times!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MarijeMig View Post
    I just tried upgrapes. 6 x 7 upgrapes gave me 4 passports. I would have been sattisfied with 7, but now I'm going back to rushrooms at daytime and leeks at nighttime.
    Four is pretty good lol I usually on get one or two Es h planting very rare to get more. But it still averages out to a very high yield. I use it primarily when I'm after a lot of food like right now.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Four is pretty good lol I usually on get one or two Es h planting very rare to get more. But it still averages out to a very high yield. I use it primarily when I'm after a lot of food like right now.
    Lol! I just want passports AND lots of food. I got my upgrapes and that helped quite a lot, but not so good for passports. Savest is rushrooms for me.
    My translation even was a little of it should have been the sun rises for free, but I guess anyone wwouunderstand "goes up" aswell :-D
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Farm Supplier
    Ok?, I just made a new calculation... If I play on the hour, leave no minute unturned, then I can get the points. I have 2817 points right now, wich leaves me 583 passports. We've got 46 hours to go, so I need 12.67 passports per hour. If I win every battle, I'll need 10.67. 7 of wich come frome harvesting food. So there's 3.67 left. 2 of them will be from hatching eggs. That's easy! So I have 1.67 left and I get those from questing and the table. Looking at these numbers it's not THAT tight.. If everything goes as I hope, I will make it :-).
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Fashion Designer
    Was the "Fun" ever explained?

Because I am not going to get the final individual dragon, and the additional free spins for iOS players is tough to take. Could use some fun!

3164. I should get the last dragon, which was a nice surprise to figure out just now.

Host(ess)
    I got the northwest dragon couples of hours ago, I spent minimal amount of gold during the double bonus weekend, such as speed up hatching before bedtime, my three nests always occupied with either air or water dragon eggs. Now working on the community final prize.

All in all this event was pretty discouraging for me as a new-ish player. I did reach level 30 during this event, though, so at least I had two days of my battles giving passports. With only one nest and no room to expand my farms, no chance for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullangel View Post
    All in all this event was pretty discouraging for me as a new-ish player. I did reach level 30 during this event, though, so at least I had two days of my battles giving passports. With only one nest and no room to expand my farms, no chance for me.
    There are lots of events don't be too concerned. It's hard for everyone at first. Once you get ,pmore coin, space etc you will find things much easier. Ut would be really helpful for you to invest in a second nest as soon as you can and if you can afford it a third is very helpful. Also, they now have a second evolution temple which will help new players a great deal although I never bought it as I don't have much that can't wait.just bide your time, prioritize and you will do fine. Feel free to add me if you wish and I will help you as much as I can. You have battles coming up which are Duffy ut but lots if fun. You have already found forums which is a great resource. Try to stay positive and font fall into the trap many do of using this place as a whine place but as the resource it was intended to be and you will have a great time!

All 18 Arctics epic