Thread: Unfair when upgrading

Unfair when upgrading

just a statement really that I think it's unfair that when you upgrade a building, it takes you back to the beginning of how many hours before you can collect from the building!
    E.g. In the spooky hollow quest, I need to collect twice from a level 4 tavern. Taverns take nearly 24 hours to be ready for collection as it is!
    Unfortunately I only had a level 2 tavern so I upgraded that and thought I would buy another tavern and get it upgraded as quickly as possible in the 24 hour period so it wouldn't take too long to be able to collect from two so that I could continue on the quest, but I finally upgraded it to level 4 with 2 hours left to collect and it took me right back to 22 hours before I can collect! So I shouldn't have wasted my time or resources, because both my taverns now have nearly a day to wait before I can collect from them so I'all be 2 days behind in the goals now.
    I just think it's very unfair and the length of time you have left from a building shouldn't be affected when you upgrade it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moving to suggestion forum.

Yes that would be good if you upgrade time didn't reset. Taverns have an 8 hour collection. A marketplace (which you may be referring to) has 22 hour collection.

Yes I meant marketplace, the frustration is still the same though.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Yes I meant marketplace, the frustration is still the same though.
    Agree!