Thread: kitchen drops wrong items

kitchen drops wrong items

My second kitchen drops glimmer or other craft items, e.g. fancy wood instead of food. I can pick a food item and start making it, but when I tap on my kitchen to pick it up, a totally different item drops. Has anyone else this issue?

Executive Chef
    Hmm, that's odd. I'm correctly getting food from both of my kitchens. Do you mind letting us know what you're making in both kitchens so that we may investigate further? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    My second kitchen drops glimmer or other craft items, e.g. fancy wood instead of food. I can pick a food item and start making it, but when I tap on my kitchen to pick it up, a totally different item drops. Has anyone else this issue?
    I want to say maybe your game is stuttering and and you think you're pressing once thing, but it's reverting to Feed the Baron by the time the game catches up with your touch. Just a guess though. I'm sure Sparkly will figure it out
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Well, looks like it was just a hiccup? This morning I got hearty stew as planned. Weird. I was making grits when the fancy wood dropped yesterday and glimmer dropped the day before (I don't remember what I cooked then). Strangely enough, my kitchen was producing food in between. I will keep an eye on it, but for now it seems to work just fine.
    Thank you for replying and the offer to look into it!

Executive Chef
    Glad to hear it's working fine now!