Thread: Need to move Castle Story to new device

Host(ess)

Need to move Castle Story to new device

I have installed Castle Story on my new iPhone but it just starts a new game, not picking up my old one. I see no way in Settings to log into my Storm 8 account in the newly installed Castle Story. I also don't see this question addressed in the FAQ. How can I get my game onto the new iPhone?

Executive Chef
    If you play on android or IOS you can transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the

New Logon on Feature
    Thread.

If you are trading , selling or giving away your old device, I would advise sending an email to support@storm8.com and ask them to remove your storm ID and games from that device.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can
    email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

Host(ess)
    Thanks. I had already read that thread but it did not cover Castle Story or Farm Story 2. I will email support.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ktappe View Post
    Thanks. I had already read that thread but it did not cover Castle Story or Farm Story 2. I will email support.
    Pick one of the games shown on post 1 of the login thread ( except restaurant story). Login using that game. Once you login with one game , all your games including Farm 2 and Castle will also move to your new device. You may need to force close and reopen the games to see the change.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request