Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 08/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Sad, sad me... all this time, checking every single day, waiting and waiting and waiting for the elusive fireworks griffin. I have seen lemonade, orange cobbler, and apple pie stands to fatten the most wight conscious of us all. There have been jesters romping about a bench, faerie nagas, sand castles and spires, and tea light palisades for 52 days. Even a fox and geese game. No griffin.

Ten days left to the month. What are the odds the elusive fireworks griffin will ever show up... sigh...

Rhino Keeper
    I just won the Fairy Naga. Now he is lined up with the Royal and Fireworks ones. They are all next to the music stand and they look like a Naga Trio singing group when they take turns roaring. I certainly didn't plan that in my placement of them. Too funny.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys!

The Tealight Palisade has been updated, it should now be 2x1 However, you will need to reinstall your game to see the fixed image. Additionally, the item may have been placed in your storage if it was already out prior to the fix, as increasing the size of assets on you guys' game boards can cause issues.

Please head to this thread for additional details and to voice any questions or concerns!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    Sad, sad me... all this time, checking every single day, waiting and waiting and waiting for the elusive fireworks griffin. I have seen lemonade, orange cobbler, and apple pie stands to fatten the most wight conscious of us all. There have been jesters romping about a bench, faerie nagas, sand castles and spires, and tea light palisades for 52 days. Even a fox and geese game. No griffin.

Ten days left to the month. What are the odds the elusive fireworks griffin will ever show up... sigh...

This is me for the Fox and Geese game!
    ... checking everyday and just getting carts (and stand) over and over - I already have all 3.

I hope your Fireworks Griffin appears this week.

I wish it was a rotating cycle and not just random.
    The first time I ever spent real $$ on the game was back when the Traveling Bards first came out
    ... then they never showed up ...
    Made me miss out the the Clocktower too

Storm8 , pretty please rerelease the Clocktower.

Executive Chef
    I've been waiting for the lemonade stand to show up but now I have the tealight palisade and an tempted since the size has been fixed. Can anyone who has it share a pic of how it looks in the new size please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I've been waiting for the lemonade stand to show up but now I have the tealight palisade and an tempted since the size has been fixed. Can anyone who has it share a pic of how it looks in the new size please?
    While I truly appreciate S8 adjusting its size up from the glimmerchick toy-size (thx sourp4tch!)...it's still too small IMO, compared to the other PALISADES we have.
    Here's another comparison pic with 2 Rose Palisades & Glass Bottle Palisade:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	8162 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	33063
    It's now 1x2 but it's substantially shy of filling in the 2-space width.

PS...and I just added that comparison shot to the first post.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-24-16 at 06:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    While I truly appreciate S8 adjusting its size up from the glimmerchick toy-size (thx sourp4tch!)...it's still too small IMO, compared to the other PALISADES we have.
    Here's another comparison pic with 2 Rose Palisades & Glass Bottle Palisade:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	8162 
Size:	174.3 KB 
ID:	33063
    It's now 1x2 but it's substantially shy of filling in the 2-space width.

PS...and I just added that comparison shot to the first post.
    Thanks so much, NW! I agree - it still looks too small compared to the others.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thanks so much, NW! I agree - it still looks too small compared to the others.
    Yeah, even though it takes up 1x2 spaces, it's actually more like a 1x1.3 or 1x1.4 lol... Not sure why it can't just be made to be the same size as the Glass Bottle Palisade, at least. grr.

Host(ess)
    I don't know how to add a pic but I just got a black/green/bluish sneaky fox thing with a red bandanna ?? anyone know what this is and what it gives out? I know I've seen it before just can't remember where and unfortunately don't know how to upload pics here

Check out the new Barons Tent thread here in the Discussions thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....es-(Sept-2016)
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456