Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    TL this must be a mistake. The arch is way too small and doesn't fit with the walls. Please fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote from post 1:

Community Prizes: unlocks at 700
    1. Jeweled Wall size 1x1
    2. Jeweled Gate size 1x2
    3. Jeweled Tower - size 1x1

So it looks like gate should be 1x2

Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    Lvl 10 desert palace drops ??? normally once u have fully upgraded the event building it starts dropping its regularly programmed items AND the ongoing event items. In this case a Lvl 10 desert palace continues to only drop event items (jewels). Is there an assumption then, this is a useless building once the event ends ???
    The event is a community one so it's continuing to drop the jewels that are required for the community prizes. Once the world event is over I'm sure the drops will then switch over. Prizes on first page seem to indicate drops of nugget, pelts, and swords from a level 10 palace.
    The times when then drops change early (before event timer finishes) is during regular timed/optional events as far as I have seen. I don't recall past world events dropping both quest and regular prizes...maybe they did : / (Apparently though not this time if that was the case in the past.)

Edit* I just checked Colosseum of Beasts thread and the level 10 building only dropped Crests (no more building mats) for the remainder of the event. Regular drops started once the event was over.
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-21-16 at 03:02 PM. Reason: clarification

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealantern View Post
    Quote from post 1:

Community Prizes: unlocks at 700
    1. Jeweled Wall size 1x1
    2. Jeweled Gate size 1x2
    3. Jeweled Tower - size 1x1

So it looks like gate should be 1x2
    I took a guess at the gate as they are all 1x2... guess I'll update that!

Executive Chef
    Is the Ruler's Gate as small as the Jeweled Gate?

Executive Chef
    I enjoyed this event and I think it's the first one where I made it to the top individual prize (not a gem buyer - sorry!). Zabrina seems to be having a good time in my kingdom and got a nice welcome from the other ladies.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zabrina.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	183.6 KB 
ID:	33022

Rhino Keeper
    So we are now on the way to the final community prize with quite some time to go.
    A question I have is 1 billion the highest ever target for a community prize or is this normal.
    The last community event that I participated in the goal was achieved with days to spare, are we set for the same result?
    Oh thanks to S8 I really have liked this challenge, yes high targets but can be completed in a relaxed pace and I still was progressing with my other goals.
    To those that have not completed the individual task, do not worry you still have plenty of time and as your palace levels up your jewels total will quickly build up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Is the Ruler's Gate as small as the Jeweled Gate?
    No.. the RulersGate is a 2x1.. the size of all other Gates or Arches.
    It's the JeweledGate that's small. It's 1x1 and doesn't even attach to the JeweledWall properly. This should be corrected to be used... at the moment it's useless with the others decorations of it's type. It looks real weird as out of proportion.

Pity such a well designed and beautiful arch to keep in storage.. would have looked good in the kingdom (sigh!)
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 08-22-16 at 03:47 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    No.. the RulersGate is a 2x1.. the size of all other Gates or Arches.
    It's the JeweledGate that's small. It's 1x1 and doesn't even attach to the JeweledWall properly. This should be corrected to be used... at the moment it's useless with the others decorations of it's type. It looks real weird as out of proportion.

Pity such a well designed and beautiful arch to keep in storage.. would have looked good in the kingdom (sigh!)
    I completely agree that it would have looked good in the kingdom. I won't be buying extra at 10 gems each unless they change the size.

The rulers gates are well worth the 7 gems.

Since my last post of Snake Charmer, I have got 16 Desert Jewels five times in 3 days and less rare. 32 Desert Jewels drops is the rare one.