Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The marketplace is a town building. There is a total maximum of town buildings. To building more marketplaces you must sell other town buildings. Typically people sell level 1 farmhouses or level 1 cottages depending on their inventory. Putting them into storage does not help.
    Thankyou kindly to all who answered this worked! I purchased my markets years ago and thought we were capped at 2. Life just became easier

Hi everyone! This may be off topic as I'm not fully up on the rules so to speak. I was curious if anyone is having issues with getting the game to load. My daughter & I have been trying since late last night. We have run through all the suggestions in the bugs/issues area. I'm just curious if it is a replay of the last event. Have a good one :-)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post
    Hi everyone! This may be off topic as I'm not fully up on the rules so to speak. I was curious if anyone is having issues with getting the game to load. My daughter & I have been trying since late last night. We have run through all the suggestions in the bugs/issues area. I'm just curious if it is a replay of the last event. Have a good one :-)
    Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting
    My game constantly lags and doesn't open. Restarting my device works most times. Just make sure before you restart that you've closed out all background apps. Could even be your device type or even the amt of wifi traffic in your area. Sometimes these things are out of our control.
    ✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

If it's still causing you issues, please post over in the bugs forum so we can stay on topic here... Thanks and good luck!

New Resident
    Help ! I have finished the quest reaching the genie and have not received it. I have forced closed but still no genie..... What should I do. Have not posted before so not sure if I'm breaking any rules. Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lms3112 View Post
    Help ! I have finished the quest reaching the genie and have not received it. I have forced closed but still no genie..... What should I do. Have not posted before so not sure if I'm breaking any rules. Thanks
    (Yes this is the right spot! )

When you open your game, look for her next to a road piece. Mine likes to be around the palace. She is tiny, perhaps she is hiding. She can be easier to spot if you put your game in edit mode as you don't have all of the watering cans etc getting in the way.

Edit: I visited you and she is there, happily floating about!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-16 at 04:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My Genie is also in my kingdom ! She likes visiting my Raccoon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0350.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	33003
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 08-21-16 at 06:39 AM.

New Resident

No genie

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    (Yes this is the right spot! )

When you open your game, look for her next to a road piece. Mine likes to be around the palace. She is tiny, perhaps she is hiding. She can be easier to spot if you put your game in edit mode as you don't have all of the watering cans etc getting in the way.

Edit: I visited you and she is there, happily floating about!!
    Looks like no genie for me either... Looked but don't see her

Rhino Keeper
    Umm... Is it me or is the jewelled arch half size?

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Umm... Is it me or is the jewelled arch half size?
    The jeweled gate needs some serious size adjustment...for sure
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The jeweled gate needs some serious size adjustment...for sure
    The camel is larger than the gate!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>