Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Thanks. It was like that for me too at first.

I am on level 8 and have enough glass to cover me up to level 10.

I just thought we should be getting more than 1 per drop - especially from the adventure
    i was getting like 2 or 4 a drop, im surprised you only getting 1 :|
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    (2 quotes)
    I just recently figured out how to do this on my Google Nexus/tablet.

*When your game is open, press the power button and volume down button at the exact same time - to take the picture/ss. You'll hear a little *bloop* noise.
    *Then, I'm assuming you don't have it on your main screen, so go into Apps (circle icon with 6 white squares in it) to find your photos icon (colourful pinwheel icon called Photos). I just ended up dragging my photos icon out of there onto my main screen to find it easier.
    *In Photos, there are 3 horizontal bars on the top left. Mine shows my (gmail account) -> Go to "Device Folders". That's where your pics should be!...atleast that's how I find mine.

If you need more help, PM me and I can try and explain more

(a bit sideways off topic - delete if necessary)
    Thanks very much. Not everything on my Asus tablet is the same as this, but you pointed me in the right direction. I had to download an update for the photos app, and then found my screen shots in a separate folder.
    My initial mistake was looking in the App section under "G" for Google and not "P" for Photos. Duh!
    Now I will be able to cope with the next round of demolitions.

Thanks also to meme for all your help and encouragement. I am finding it difficult to visit any neighbours at the moment because when I try the game crashes after a minute or two. I hope this will be fixed next time there is an update.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    since we are going off topic about pictures (well, it's ok with me!), I've added these instructions for us into the How to Use the Hub main thread to post #6.

Executive Chef
    Finally got Zabrina! I love this event!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think I'll be last to finish at this rate! I've seen Zabrina on a neighbours board and she is so pretty. I'm with you Sandybellee, this event has been really unstressful and the palace is stunning. Maybe we'll get some elephants next since Zabrina has a thing for them!

Farm Supplier
    loving this event as well, very much!! and got my little Zabrina floating in my kingdom this morning, so pretty!!! now need to keep on working for my camel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    since we are going off topic about pictures (well, it's ok with me!), I've added these instructions for us into the How to Use the Hub main thread to post #6.
    Apologies for starting the off topic discussion. I seem to have a bad habit of doing that.

that's ok! I wanted to know the answer about pics too... I have to resist the urge to go off topic as well (I like a good chat as much as the next gal!). Hope you can master pics! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-18-16 at 04:05 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    i dunno im getting silk hand over foot like seriously all the time, i get a naga every second I had to actually leave one out on my board just to get a rest from them.

what part r u on?

im almost done *falls down* i stopped spamming my boyfriend and now i only need 200 glass and less then a thousand jewels and im finito. thanks ashley for encouraging
    You're welcome and yay you, I knew you could do it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think I'll be last to finish at this rate! I've seen Zabrina on a neighbours board and she is so pretty. I'm with you Sandybellee, this event has been really unstressful and the palace is stunning. Maybe we'll get some elephants next since Zabrina has a thing for them!
    Oooo... Elephants would be awesome!!

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone tell me or point me to where I find the drop rate for Silk. Im only getting 1 per adventure and beating up my nagas. I was getting quite a good return at the beginning of the game, but its almost stopped now....

I cant see myself getting to level 10 by this rate
    Thanks. It was like that for me too at first.

I am on level 8 and have enough glass to cover me up to level 10.

I just thought we should be getting more than 1 per drop - especially from the adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i would suggest getting more ponds and tap on them as many times as possible. That should spawn more Nagas.
    Hang in there, there is still lots of time. More ponds is a great idea. Also neglect the rest of your kingdom and focus your energy on collecting from the ponds. The Nagas you spawn should give you lots of silk.