Page 4 of 108 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Medhba View Post
    Thank you for posting the info from the pop-up. The moment I closed that pop-up, the only things I could remember were ponds, rocks, taverns & marketplaces. I couldn't remember the drops, though. HAGD :-)
    Yes thank you Stargaze! I regretted closing it without taking a screen shot, the info in the event doesn't tell us very much.

The tavern spawned a desert Naga for me.

I'm grateful that the limits for sand, Jewel fragments, etc is 999, but that must mean we will be needing a LOT of them!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    I was also wondering where to get jewel fragments, so far they are very rare ? Another question is, what does this snake charmer do for 400 gems ? I mean he can't be just deco for 400 gems right ? :/
    Name: Tybug

Fashion Designer
    Market place spawned desert naga also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I just harvested a while bunch of sugar cane and wheat which is what was ready in my field. No jewel fragments so I am not sure what we are supposed to harvest to be able to get those. Or maybe they are really rare. . .
    So far I got 1 from a pond.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I was also wondering where to get jewel fragments, so far they are very rare ? Another question is, what does this snake charmer do for 400 gems ? I mean he can't be just deco for 400 gems right ? :/
    So far I got 2 from a pond. Looks like every 3-5 ponds I got one

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten Jewel Fragments from conservatories and ponds.

Rhino Keeper
    I just harvested a while bunch of sugar cane and wheat which is what was ready in my field. No jewel fragments so I am not sure what we are supposed to harvest to be able to get those. Or maybe they are really rare. . .
    I'm confused, too. I tried strawberries and cocoa...nada.

Executive Chef
    Ok, I'm getting a little peeved already, lol ...I slayed my pet 'coon just to get these dang Desert Nagas to appear & 5 ponds & an entire rock outcropping later? ...spawned nothing. Nada. Grr!!! lol

No jewel fragments so I am not sure what we are supposed to harvest to be able to get those. Or maybe they are really rare. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I was also wondering where to get jewel fragments, so far they are very rare ?
    I got 1 Jewel Fragment from 8 hits of large rock outcropping and 1 Jewel Fragment from 5 hits on iron rich rocks. I don't think I'll be purposely chopping rocks just yet. I'll have to see how the upgrades ramp up I guess then decide.

From first page since there seems to be confusion of drops:
    Desert Glass: Taverns, Thomas's home, Conservatives, Market Places
    Desert Sand: Iron rich rocks, rock outcropping, small rock pile, ponds, Mermaid Pond, so far does not include Rustic Well
    Desert Silk: Desert naga and slay the desert naga adventure
    Jewel Fragment (used to Craft Desert Jewelsx100): Iron rich rock, Rock Outcropping (so far as I've seen)
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-04-16 at 01:10 PM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Maybe harvest means chopping trees? Nope, chopped 6 times, nothing. Tavern drops glasses too
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71