Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1075

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

My Snake Charmer continues to drop 16 or 32 Desert Jewels once in a while with the usual 4 and 8. Never know what to expect.

Rhino Keeper
    I just purchased gems to get Sabrina...she is not in storage nor is she floating on my land....HELP $50 bucks is a lot to spend for nothing.....yes I did a hard start on my IPAD

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLolepere View Post
    I just purchased gems to get Sabrina...she is not in storage nor is she floating on my land....HELP $50 bucks is a lot to spend for nothing.....yes I did a hard start on my IPAD
    Zabrina is there! She was hovering near your dew blossom/bloom. Try putting your game in edit mode and looking for her without all the distractions. She seems to enjoy hiding.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    when you complete the quest, she goes right your kingdom. it says check in inventory , but its wrong.

unless you meant you completed the quest and she didnt show up at all? then thats a support ticket.
    She didn't show at all. Thank you for answering me 🤗

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh me too. I saw that 900 & new it was impossible. I can't afford to spend jewels. I'm unemployed and what I have in gem I'll save for special things. Guess I'm going to stop doing these quests and hope it does stop me from moving forward in the game.

New Resident
    These challenges used to be fun but the impossible amount of stuff eg glass is ridiculous I have 19 hours left & still need 1490 to collect. Unless you're unemployed & set a timer to collect things every hour you won't finish. It's just too hard now to do these challenges. I won't be trying to do any anymore. Not happy with this game anymore!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-29-16 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Removed flaming comments

Rhino Keeper
    cannot get enough desert glass....with 16 hours to go :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neeny54 View Post
    These challenges used to be fun but the impossible amount of stuff eg glass is ridiculous I have 19 hours left & still need 1490 to collect. Unless you're unemployed & set a timer to collect things every hour you won't finish. It's just too hard now to do these challenges. I won't be trying to do any anymore. Not happy with this game anymore!!!
    I finished with about 10 days to go without collecting every hour on the hour. However, I was able to put out lots of the necessary buildings to collect the glass from. Without that it would have been completely impossible. I agree that the amounts needed were ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I finished with about 10 days to go without collecting every hour on the hour. However, I was able to put out lots of the necessary buildings to collect the glass from. Without that it would have been completely impossible. I agree that the amounts needed were ridiculous.
    mkt place, converatory and taverns

all maxed out on 2
    but they only drop 5-20 (mkt place)

lol, sand for everyone:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0519[1].PNG 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	33222
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals