Page 63 of 108 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Thanks Kattkrazie and Princess, there's hope for me yet...my desert bundle expires in 4 & a half hrs so guess I'll get new gold one come up then yeyy love those decorations. Naughty but nice!

Update...just got the gold bundle come up yeyy
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 08-09-16 at 02:53 AM.

I have 2 taverns and 3 market places and when I try to buy more it tells me I'm at my limit  !!
    Have tried removing buildings but same response. I'm level 50.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as really struggling with glass!

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Just upgraded the palace to level 6 and I'm beginning to see why the big footprint was needed lol

I now have 8 market places, 8 conservatories, 6 taverns and 6 ponds out. When I collect in the morning I get WAY ahead on glass, but then during the day as I continuously collect from the ponds I get ahead on sand and silk. The only item I'm always low on is the fragment, but since I can now get 32 jewels per hour I don't really care. Btw during events I always reserve almost all energy for relevant collections, and since I'm been maxed on most items for ages I don't care about waste.

This event is great. Beautiful new items, good balance between collections, crafts, and adventures, different possible strategies to acchieve goals, value-adding side goals, where to collect items clearly described, well prepared, seems challenging but doable, only glitch so far has been the collect/have wording. Thanks S8 for listening to recent feedback! A while back I was loosing faith (not mentioning a certain purple animal) but CS is now back as my favorite game.

As always a big Thank you to those gemming ahead and sharing info, everyone on this forum who is always ready to answering questions and not least SW for gathering and posting the essential stuff on page 1, as well as forwarding our feedback to S8

May I ask how you managed to have 8 market places and 6 taverns?
    I have 2 taverns and 3 market places and when I try to buy more it tells me I'm at my limit 😡 !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purpledaisy1511 View Post
    I have 2 taverns and 3 market places and when I try to buy more it tells me I'm at my limit �� !!

Market places and taverns are town buildings. Do you have lots of farmhouses and cottages in your kingdom? If you sell (not put in storage) some of those, you'll be able to buy lots of taverns. I had 16 taverns out but had to sell off my many cottages.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purpledaisy1511 View Post
    I have 2 taverns and 3 market places and when I try to buy more it tells me I'm at my limit  !!

You can only have 40 town buildings. These include farm houses, cottages, market places, taverns & windmills.

So it is very much about balancing what buildings you have. As per post above it is not just about having them out in your kingdom, it's about owning them. Getting rid of buildings other than the ones I've listed won't help. Maybe a few farmhouses could go.

Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Market place, ponds, and anything rock related. I gave up on the rocks, rarely got anything. Ponds drop very well for me.
    Thank you!! I'm having the exact same issue with rocks. Very frustrating .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    You don't get an actual box or crate...you get the goodies that are "in" it, which just shows up as a pop-up and then goes straight to your inventory.
    I was hoping it would be an actual crate, too, that we could place on the board to chop (like a treasure trove or fireworks crate of events past)... But it's not, lol.
    Ok, thanks for your help. At least I can stop looking.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    You can only have 40 town buildings. These include farm houses, cottages, market places, taverns & windmills.

So it is very much about balancing what buildings you have. As per post above it is not just about having them out in your kingdom, it's about owning them. Getting rid of buildings other than the ones I've listed won't help. Maybe a few farmhouses could go.

Good luck.
    Thank you!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Market places and taverns are town buildings. Do you have lots of farmhouses and cottages in your kingdom? If you sell (not put in storage) some of those, you'll be able to buy lots of taverns. I had 16 taverns out but had to sell off my many cottages.

Thank you

Farm Supplier
    OK, so far so good! This is much more fun (and doable) than the Satyr ...

I have reached level 7 on the palace ... racking up the Jewels reasonably quickly now 1320 in the bag

I have 6 conservatories and 5 market places out as well as 7 ponds. I don't have the barracks so collecting 25 journeys to the desert is going to be slow.