Page 100 of 108 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1075

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Oops, didn't realize she started floating automatically, found her!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the fixed gate. So pretty. Thank you S8 and SW.

question....i have 4270 ( around that number) glass pieces.....will i make it too the end with the time thats left?? i figure 4 bathroom breaks, 44 hour work week, one lunch , maybe 2 dinners, and my phone plugged in at all times. will i get the floating genie? my timer says 5 days and some odd hours left and my Taj mahal is at level 9.

thanks in advance
    cyn

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    question....i have 4270 ( around that number) glass pieces.....will i make it too the end with the time thats left?? i figure 4 bathroom breaks, 44 hour work week, one lunch , maybe 2 dinners, and my phone plugged in at all times. will i get the floating genie? my timer says 5 days and some odd hours left and my Taj mahal is at level 9.

thanks in advance
    cyn
    It would be good if you could get your palace to level 10. Are you close?

5 days 8hours left = 128hours
    5 x 8 (5 days of 8 hours sleep) = 40
    128hours - sleepy times = 88 hours left of collecting time
    You only need 3730 Desert Jewels

At lvl9 = 74 Jewels per hour -> 74 x 88hours left = 6512 Jewels.
    That's if you collect every hour.
    16 collections for the next 2-3 days (to finish early)
    OR
    10 collections every day 10 x 74 = 740 x 5days = 3700 (taking your time a bit for real life)

If you think you'll hit level 10 by, lets say, tomorrow:
    Today you collect 10x @lvl9 (3700 is what you still need - 740 = 2960), that leaves you needing 2960
    Tomorrow 10x 100 (=1000), if lvl10, all of a sudden you only need 1960 with 3 days left.

So if you collect somewhere between 10-16 times everyday you will get the Genie. If you manage to get your palace up to 10 that number of collects will go down by a few. Also if you manage a craft or two in the Magic Forge, let's say 2 = 200 Jewels, that's almost 3 collects you don't have to do
    You're making good time looks like, good luck!

*Edit- Sorry I just noticed you wrote "Glass", I had just assumed you meant "Jewels" because the Genie is the prize from gathering Jewels.
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-24-16 at 07:57 AM. Reason: edit edit edit scenarios :P
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post

thanks in advance
    cyn
    i say yes. With your schedule a couple more markets will get you there, with time to spare. This has been a loooong event, and quite frankly I don't know why anyone couldn't make it. I hope I didn't get myself in trouble for making that comment, but I don't remember ever having such a long timed event as this one was.
    Wait a sec. Did you mean desert jewels instead of glass? What's holding you up getting to level 10.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-24-16 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    It would be good if you could get your palace to level 10. Are you close?

5 days 8hours left = 128hours
    5 x 8 (5 days of 8 hours sleep) = 40
    128hours - sleepy times = 88 hours left of collecting time
    You only need 3730 Desert Jewels

At lvl9 = 74 Jewels per hour -> 74 x 88hours left = 6512 Jewels.
    That's if you collect every hour.
    16 collections for the next 2-3 days (to finish early)
    OR
    10 collections every day 10 x 74 = 740 x 5days = 3700 (taking your time a bit for real life)

If you think you'll hit level 10 by, lets say, tomorrow:
    Today you collect 10x @lvl9 (3700 is what you still need - 740 = 2960), that leaves you needing 2960
    Tomorrow 10x 100 (=1000), if lvl10, all of a sudden you only need 1960 with 3 days left.

So if you collect somewhere between 10-16 times everyday you will get the Genie. If you manage to get your palace up to 10 that number of collects will go down by a few. Also if you manage a craft or two in the Magic Forge, let's say 2 = 200 Jewels, that's almost 3 collects you don't have to do
    You're making good time looks like, good luck!

*Edit- Sorry I just noticed you wrote "Glass", I had just assumed you meant "Jewels" because the Genie is the prize from gathering Jewels.

thanks! that makes me feel better, work has been busy , and im trying too play as much as possible. i have all the sand and other stuff to level to level 10 the taj mahal, still collecting from the buildings to get the galss, ( i think its glass that we need lol ) might not have enough time tonight but will put my best prada shoe forward!. thanks again for the reassurance .

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i say yes. With your schedule a couple more markets will get you there, with time to spare. This has been a loooong event, and quite frankly I don't know why anyone couldn't make it. I hope I didn't get myself in trouble for making that comment, but I don't remember ever having such a long timed event as this one was.
    Wait a sec. Did you mean desert jewels instead of glass? What's holding you up getting to level 10.
    need 300 or so to level up to level 10 ( the building )
    and about 4000 more to get the floating genie.
    with your post and the other post , i think its possible. going to try as much as i can in the next 5 days!.
    thanks for the help riverly.

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey there!

We just now pushed out a fix for the Jeweled Gate, it should now be 2x1 However, you will need to reinstall your game to see the fixed image. Additionally, the item may have been placed in your storage if it was already out prior to the fix, as increasing the size of assets on you guys' game boards can cause issues.

Please head to this thread for additional details and to voice any questions or concerns!
    It is so beautiful, thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    I actually finished! Thank you S8 for making this one achievable even if you dont play all day. I think its been at least 2-3 years now since I have finished an event

Yes! I finished as well! It's been ages since my last finish.

Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    I actually finished! Thank you S8 for making this one achievable even if you dont play all day. I think its been at least 2-3 years now since I have finished an event