Page 99 of 108 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing Zabrina. She started having issues when she entered my Kingdom. She seemed to be blocked into a very small area and could not move out of that area, making jerky movements, not appearing to walk like the rest of the people who share my kingdom. Then suddenly, poof! Gone! :-( I have shut down my game. I have shut down my device (an Apple iPad Pro). And I have reloaded my game and she is still gone. I am still playing the game the same way to help with the community effort, so I have not deleted any of the excess conservatories or ponds. I appreciate anyone's assistance with this. Never thought I would collect 4000 of anything and finish with a whole week to spare!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I am missing Zabrina. She started having issues when she entered my Kingdom. She seemed to be blocked into a very small area and could not move out of that area, making jerky movements, not appearing to walk like the rest of the people who share my kingdom. Then suddenly, poof! Gone! :-( I have shut down my game. I have shut down my device (an Apple iPad Pro). And I have reloaded my game and she is still gone. I am still playing the game the same way to help with the community effort, so I have not deleted any of the excess conservatories or ponds. I appreciate anyone's assistance with this. Never thought I would collect 4000 of anything and finish with a whole week to spare!!!
    Oh dear... sounds like a reinstall should fix this. any issues with display are corrected (99% of the time) by a reinstall. Let us know if she returns. Your game is saved on S8 servers, so there are no issues with you losing any progress. good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I don't know if it helps but had a similar problem with Zabrina being trapped in a small area, had to edit my kingdom so she could escape lol might be worth a try and see if it encourages her to appear again??

Executive Chef
    ur Zabrina is back.. seems she has problems flying over double walls, actually all the caracters seem to get stuck flying over or walking through double layer of walls.. they always keep changing directions to and fro. maybe try only one layer of walls? hope this helps.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Did anybody's gate grow all of a sudden. It's kind of a smushed up but bigger and taller gate.

Host(ess)
    Just logged into my game...I guess S8 is trying to fix the jeweled gate? Lmao they must have made it bigger but it was squeezed into a 1x1 square Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	329.6 KB 
ID:	33052

Edit: tried giving it more room, putting it back in inventory and then back out again, restarting the game with the gate in and also out of inventory...no change, gate is still stretched out. Help S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vidirose View Post
    Just logged into my game...I guess S8 is trying to fix the jeweled gate? Lmao they must have made it bigger but it was squeezed into a 1x1 square Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	329.6 KB 
ID:	33052
    Hey there!

We just now pushed out a fix for the Jeweled Gate, it should now be 2x1 However, you will need to reinstall your game to see the fixed image. Additionally, the item may have been placed in your storage if it was already out prior to the fix, as increasing the size of assets on you guys' game boards can cause issues.

Please head to this thread for additional details and to voice any questions or concerns!

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry for the late reply. Not sure if this was part of the issue or not, but I had not upgraded the latest software on my iPhone. Which shares my profile. Upgraded the software and rebooted my tablet again for good measure and Zabrina is floating happily throughout my Kingdom. Thank you everyone for looking into this for me! It is nice to have new people come to join my kingdom, but I do miss waking up and seeing an unfamiliar face peaking out at me from a plot of the Glimmerwood. Looking out over my Kingdom it seems I may have ruined too much of the Glimmerwood. The area beyond looks barren and uncared for. Perhaps we should have settled there and left the Glimmerwood as a living resource. Hindsight is indeed 20/20. *heavy sigh*

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey there!

We just now pushed out a fix for the Jeweled Gate, it should now be 2x1 However, you will need to reinstall your game to see the fixed image. Additionally, the item may have been placed in your storage if it was already out prior to the fix, as increasing the size of assets on you guys' game boards can cause issues.

Please head to this thread for additional details and to voice any questions or concerns!
    Thanks! I did it, and it's beautiful

Rhino Keeper
    I just hit my 8000 got the congrats message, clicked show in storage - not there. Force closed reopened, nothing in storage, over 8000 still and Zabrina ticked - where is she??