Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    You'll need 1800 jewels to get the desert trap (3rd individual prize).
    If that is true then where did the information of 'You won't need as many desert jewels to get from one individual prize to the next compared to previous events.' come from? 1800 is on a par with other community events that ended 3600-5400? At the end.

Farm Supplier
    Desert Palace Lvl. 7 drops 44 Desert Jewels. Lvl. 8 requires: 240 desert sand, 75 desert silk, 600 desert glass.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry if this has been asked previously....but, jewels frgments say "from harvest".....harvest What??? I dont get it...nothing ive harvested has given fragments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare325 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked previously....but, jewels frgments say "from harvest".....harvest What??? I dont get it...nothing ive harvested has given fragments.
    It's not harvest as in crops. That's bad wording. You get fragments from any of the items that drop parts for the palace. Rocks, ponds, conservatories, markets...ect

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I am really enjoying this one - though that may just be because of the illusion of more time! I see people say they have scores and scores of buildings and I wonder where they find the space! I'm just hoping that if I more or less keep on track with the side goals I shall make the target. I'd like more population in my Kingdom.

Do you guys think it's worth buying the bargain package?
    I bought the value pack when I was trying to get to level 2 and it did help. But it's worthless for the higher levels IMO since I need 600 desert glass to get to level 8 and the value pack only gives me 120 glass. I'd have to buy 5 value packs and that's not very economical.

Not sure if anyone posted this already. But on Side Quest 2 it says "Have 50 Jewels Fragments," so you can't use them to craft Desert Jewels before you collect all 50 and complete that side quest. The moment I hit 25, I crafted and I was down to zero.

Right under it, it says "(Craft Desert Jewels with these!)" so I assumed I could and would still count for that side quest.

Good luck all!💋

Executive Chef
    I'm falling behind on glass as well so I built more taverns. I now have 5 and 6th one is waiting for more wheat. Considering more conservatories as well but they take up so much space...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    It's not harvest as in crops. That's bad wording. You get fragments from any of the items that drop parts for the palace. Rocks, ponds, conservatories, markets...ect
    Thank you...i have had only 7 fragments since last night... I have collected from these places & chopped rocks...still just 7, so i thought maybe i was supposed to harvest something🤔 Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Not sure if anyone posted this already. But on Side Quest 2 it says "Have 50 Jewels Fragments," so you can't use them to craft Desert Jewels before you collect all 50 and complete that side quest. The moment I hit 25, I crafted and I was down to zero.

Right under it, it says "(Craft Desert Jewels with these!)" so I assumed I could and would still count for that side quest.

Good luck all!��
    yes the wording has been fixed to have so that people will know you need to have them all. It was confusing earlier because it just said make. More people should know have means not to give up although some may still make the mistake. Thankfully 4 days is enough to make it up if you work hard at it. Sorry if you misunderstand still
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post

Good luck all!💋
    Same thing happened to me so I assume we have to save 50 then do the Magic forge. Is it just me... or are the desert jewels next to impossible drops 24 hours I usually have the 1st prize not even close on this event. Super rare drops