Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I'm confused and it's pretty easy sometimes, they changed the wording to have sands. It says I have 78/90 but in my inventory it says I have 250 sands, so is it collect and have or just have. The reason I'm asking is because I've been gone and my collection of my adventures is 3 of 25, so I'll be able to upgrade a few times maybe before I finish my adventures. Will this revert me back to 0 after this is checked off. I'm just curious.
    Oh my. That IS confusing! So far, everything has auto completed for me, if I already had more than the required amount in inventory.
    But since you only need to collect 12 more sands, hit up a few ponds before doing any upgrades and you should be fine. Once it's checked off, it's completed and it won't go back to 0.

Question: Are you asking about Beating the Sands of Time Part 3?
    Mine says Slay 10 Nagas
    Journey to the desert 25 times and have ?? Desert silks. (Idk how many because it auto completed)

Could it possibly be 12 more silks that you need?
    Or, are the sands for Desert Flower Part 5 (I'm not there yet)
    Either way, once it's checked off, it won't revert to 0, just make sure it's checked before using any of that item.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-06-16 at 09:49 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    yes the wording has been fixed to have so that people will know you need to have them all. It was confusing earlier because it just said make. More people should know have means not to give up although some may still make the mistake. Thankfully 4 days is enough to make it up if you work hard at it. Sorry if you misunderstand still
    I didn't realize it because of the wording that said to craft it. But it is clear. Thank you!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post

Granted, I'm due to give birth any day now and won't have access to the game for over 48 hrs sometime in the next week and who knows if I'll be playing constantly or never with a newborn.[/B]
    Congratulations! Let us know when baby peachtreeshoppe is born. So exciting!

Hmm... Looking at the first page, I noticed it looks like the drops of desert jewels from the palace are increasing by the next even number for each additional level so far. (i.e. +2, +4, +6, +8, +10, +12, +14) Maybe, it'll be 74 (58+16) for level 9 and 92 (74+18) for level 10?

Not nearly that far along yet but I'm enjoying the event so far. The new items are pretty and the instructions for this event were much clearer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Oh my. That IS confusing! So far, everything has auto completed for me, if I already had more than the required amount in inventory.
    But since you only need to collect 12 more sands, hit up a few ponds before doing any upgrades and you should be fine. Once it's checked off, it's completed and it won't go back to 0.

Question: Are you asking about Beating the Sands of Time Part 3?
    Mine says Slay 10 Nagas
    Journey to the desert 25 times and have ?? Desert silks. (Idk how many because it auto completed)

Could it possibly be 12 more silks that you need?
    Or, are the sands for Desert Flower Part 5 (I'm not there yet)
    Either way, once it's checked off, it won't revert to 0, just make sure it's checked before using any of that item.
    Good luck!
    Lol, it's silk not sand, see I said its easy to confuse myself. ok. So, if I collect the silk I should be ok then, it will still be the same issue I'll have all the silk, it will be checked off, so it won't revert back after being checked correct.

I was reading sands in the title of the quest. It's bedtime.

Fashion Designer
    Quick question: I need to slay a Glimmer Troll for my main storyline goals (poor Thurston is still pantless). Will the Glimmer Trolls not spawn during this event? It seems like Desert Nagas and the occasional Fangbeast are the only critters actively spawning. I've consulted and used the list of which items spawn which beasts, and still no Glimmer Troll.

Edit: Nevermind. A Glimmer Troll just spawned, literally 1 minute after I posted this question! And it's definitely not the first time something like this has happened to me with these games and forums. It's uncanny how that works!
    Awww! And he's pretty dang cute, too! I feel kinda bad hacking him up.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 08-06-16 at 10:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Quick question: I need to slay a Glimmer Troll for my main storyline goals (poor Thurston is still pantless). Will the Glimmer Trolls not spawn during this event? It seems like Desert Nagas are the only beasts actively spawning.
    (I've consulted and used the list of which items spawn which beasts, and still no Glimmer Troll.)
    I'm still getting dire boars and skunkupines when I harvest crops so nagas don't seem to have a monopoly.

I just triggered the part 3 side goal, with 25 desert adventures to complete in 6 days
    Hoping to get through this one but work may get in the way
    Last edited by naughtyimp; 08-07-16 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Error in maths!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    What language would you suggest?

It says "have." You gave away 25. Now you "have" 0. What verb would you think would effectively communicate "Don't get rid of it, we're asking you to have 50 and keep 50 to get your check mark."

Is it the underlying suggestion to "(Craft Desert Jewels with these!)" that is making people think they need to go do it immediately?
    I believe it originally said "Collect".
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneGodfrey View Post
    I kind of feel they cheaped out on Zabrina. Like she was an afterthought or they weren't ready to go live with this event. Because not only is the name terribly close to Sabina, but they failed to animate Zabrina at all. They drew exactly one picture of her. And they use it for everything. All the pics and artwork of her are the same image. And when you talk with her, she doesn't show other expressions. She's talking about being scared of the Nagas but still has a massive grin on her face. She was kidnapped and held prisoner, and tells you the tell while smiling ear to ear. Kind of lazy.

I just hope she actually ends up looking like the picture they keep showing us, and not a terrible mess like the slow Ms. Anthia. Or dissected like the Forest Stag. Or tiny like the Forrest Stag.
    Maybe Zabrina had botox whilst smiling and now it's perminant. The prizes in these events should be well thought out and graphically pleasing and well worth the time,effort and money players put into them!! Alot of people complained about Anthia and still nothing been done about it. Surely they can still programme her better looking, and stag bigger. Maybe they think because we are no longer complaining that we've gotten over it but we have to see her all the time. I really hope Zabrina is good looking, and would like her floating around but she'll probably be standing there giving out something we don't need lol.