Page 45 of 108 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

I'm also holding off producing jewels because I'm worried the second I do I'll need them. Please sour patch if you could confirm that would be great! Thanks for all your dedicated work!

Executive Chef
    On "Beating the Sands of Time" part 2, where it says (now) "Have 50 gem fragments", I collected 25, and crafted a gem, then I noticed I didn't have any towards the goal anymore. I thought maybe it didn't count the first ones for some reason, and so I collected enough to craft another gem (25 more, 50 in total towards the goal), and when I crafted the gem, it took the fragments away from my goal again.
    Since this is a timed goal, I don't think this is very fair. The goal should mention that crafting gems will make your total go down. I've collected 50, but because of unclear instructions, I have to collect 50 again!
    Please give me credit for the gem fragments I've already collected.
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I kind of feel they cheaped out on Zabrina. Like she was an afterthought or they weren't ready to go live with this event. Because not only is the name terribly close to Sabina, but they failed to animate Zabrina at all. They drew exactly one picture of her. And they use it for everything. All the pics and artwork of her are the same image. And when you talk with her, she doesn't show other expressions. She's talking about being scared of the Nagas but still has a massive grin on her face. She was kidnapped and held prisoner, and tells you the tell while smiling ear to ear. Kind of lazy.

I just hope she actually ends up looking like the picture they keep showing us, and not a terrible mess like the slow Ms. Anthia. Or dissected like the Forest Stag. Or tiny like the Forrest Stag.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    does anyone know if zabrina it a permanent "kingdom walker" or deco
    I thought I read somewhere that Zabrina is a permanent "kingdom floater"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that Zabrina is a permanent "kingdom floater"
    Yeah, post #11. But the OP was guessing at that point. Another post above shows that she is a 1x1 decoration, probably like the Satyr. But we can always hope.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yeah, post #11. But the OP was guessing at that point. Another post above shows that she is a 1x1 decoration, probably like the Satyr. But we can always hope.
    Decos don't usually get conversation depictions. So far, since I've been playing, whenever they say you can "add someone to your kingdom" and you have a dialogue with that person then they become a walker/floater. Time will tell, I suppose.

Host(ess)
    So...when I started this event I had 1 conservatory, and it dropped 6 desert glass for me each time. I built a second conservatory...and now both conservatories are only dropping 3 desert glass each. Is this happening to anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what seaweed & shelll armor are good for? Also, what do you think of chopping rocks vs. collecting from ponds? I feel like I'm doing better with the ponds. Is there something the rocks give that the ponds don't (other than the obvious, rocks & minerals)?

Thanks for any help! Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    I am just doing ponds since I had no luck with the rocks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vidirose View Post
    So...when I started this event I had 1 conservatory, and it dropped 6 desert glass for me each time. I built a second conservatory...and now both conservatories are only dropping 3 desert glass each. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Yes, I have 7 conservatories and when I collect, I usually have 2 that drop 6 glass and the other 5 drop 3 glass. The building level seems t have no effect on whether you get 3 or 6. Just random.