Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Ugh. Nagas weren't spawning for me, then I realized I had a Dire Boar parked. Duh! ::face Palm::

Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I wonder if the genie we get will look like the genie we expect.
    Me too - not another cross-eyed surprise, please!

Executive Chef
    I'm a little reluctant to bring this up but I'm wondering how many conservatories players are building. I have 6.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm a little reluctant to bring this up but I'm wondering how many conservatories players are building. I have 6.
    I only took out 1 more. However, when I collected from the tavern, I got 20 glass pieces, so I took out two more taverns.

I have 5 out. No room for more, because of the marketplaces and taverns. They have longer timers, but bigger drops.

The level 3 desert palace drops 8 desert jewels.

Does anyone know yet if the jewel fragments collected in Beating the Sands of Time Part 2 are required to stay in inventory in order to count towards the goal? (Like the sand did in a Desert Flower)
    I hope to make jewels as soon as I reach 25, but not if it means starting all over to reach 50.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-04-16 at 10:10 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    The desert naga dropped a coral ridge, rather amusing..

Rhino Keeper
    I have 6 conservatories
    4 markets I do have a few more in my inventory not sure what I'd put away
    4 taverns.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have 5 out. No room for more, because of the marketplaces and taverns. They have longer timers, but bigger drops.

The level 3 desert palace drops 8 desert jewels.

Does anyone know yet if the jewel fragments collected in Beating the Sands of Time Part 2 are required to stay in inventory in order to count towards the goal? (Like the sand did in a Desert Flower)
    I hope to make jewels as soon as I reach 25, but not if it means starting all over to reach 50.
    I'd like to know too, I'm 12/50 if not I'll test tomorrow. Ill be gone most of the day. It might be later on tomorrow depends on collecting on my old phone, if I remember.

Rhino Keeper
    Like everyone else, I'm a bit stuck for jewel fragments. Doing gently OK on most other things though. Looks like I shall miss this timed side goal, but otherwise it looks possible.

I'm off to page one to get all the exact details, and then make a mess of my Kingdom putting out extra stuff. I have some holiday in the middle of the goal, so that might help.

I was about to buy some gems for a mithril dragon, as I have several on going quests that need it. With all this chopping, I might just wait. Plus, the number of people upset at losing their raccoons might persuade S8 to offer the 'raccoon and gems' package again.

Rhino Keeper
    The snake charmer - has a 3 hr timer , dropped 8 desert jewels, a jewel fragment, and some jewels ( maxed so no idea how many)
    Edit : used up some jewels, 2nd time got 4 desert jewels, 2 jewel fragments,2 jewels ( 12 gems to speed up)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment....8&d=1470337630
    Anyone else notice on the World Event photo screen above the pic of the level 10 Desert Palace it looks like there's a golden nugget? Will it drop them??
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)