Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1075

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    LOL!!!! Can someone please tell me how to post a picture on here?! I just went to place my new and improved gate!! It's MASSIVE!!! HAHAHA.
    I need topmost this! Too funny! It's way bigger than everything in my queendom!

edit by SpiritWind: you need to reinstall your game as instructed in this post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....light-Palisade
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-25-16 at 07:40 PM. Reason: info added to post by me

Host(ess)
    I did it!! I got the Genie and got my palace to level 10 with 5 days to spare!!! All without using Gems or losing any sleep!!!

I like this event! Can we have more events like this? This event was actually fun and not stressful!

Host(ess)
    Does anyone know what the desert hoard drops? I can't seem to find any info anywhere and I've been searching the forum for at least an hour.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sistarvi View Post
    Does anyone know what the desert hoard drops? I can't seem to find any info anywhere and I've been searching the forum for at least an hour.
    not sure many have tried this item. There aren't any posts about it I could find either. One player reported getting 2 stone blocks and got to fight a naga for the usual drops...

Rhino Keeper
    Waiting to answer 2 questions before giving this event 10/10. It's 8/10 from me already,
    Is there more than 1 tower in the final community prize? I need at least 2.
    Does the palace really have useful drops post event?

Anyway well done S8. Monster Hunt next week please!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Waiting to answer 2 questions before giving this event 10/10. It's 8/10 from me already,
    Is there more than 1 tower in the final community prize? I need at least 2.
    Does the palace really have useful drops post event?
    The palace is supposed to drop gold nuggets, swords and boar pelts...at least according to the picture. Not sure what else it may drop.
    As far as the towers, I'm hoping we get 2 too! If we don't, I may have to buy an additional one from the market for a set. Seems the going price of jewelled add-ons is 10Gems a piece : /

Got the event too late

Hi! I just started playing again 6 days ago, and I fear I won't have enough time to finish this... I thought when you triggered the event you had the original time set for the challenge, which would have been 18 days, instead I had only 9... Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Desert Night World Event
    prepared by SpiritWind

Welcome to the Desert Nights event! Gather Desert Jewels by harvesting the Desert Palace!

Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth are here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1329492

Building Requirements:
    Desert Palace (Level 17+) (4x4) limit 1 Can/not be sold
    Info: A beautiful Desert Palace built from Desert Sand, Desert Glass, and Desert Silk. Drops Desert Jewels.
    Collection time: 1 hour
    Speed up: 2 gems
    Drops:
    Cost: 500 coin
    Build/Level 1: 15 stone, 15 wood
    Level 2: 30 Desert Sand, 75 Desert Glass, 8 Desert Silk
    Level 3: 60 Desert Sand, 150 Desert Glass, 18 Desert Silk
    Level 4: 75 Desert Sand, 190 Desert Glass, 24 Desert Silk
    Level 5: 105 Desert Sand, 265 Desert Glass, 32 Desert Silk
    Level 6: 150 Desert Sand, 380 Desert Glass, 46 Desert Silk
    Level 7: 180 Desert Sand, 450 Desert Glass, 56 Desert Silk
    Level 8: 240 Desert Sand, 600 Desert Glass, 75 Desert Silk
    Level 9: 300 Desert Sand, 750 Desert Glass, 90 Desert Silk
    Level 10: 360 Desert Sand, 900 Desert Glass, 110 Desert Silk

Drops of Desert Jewels from the Desert Palace
    Level 1: 2
    Level 2: 4
    Level 3: 8
    Level 4: 14
    Level 5: 22
    Level 6: 32
    Level 7: 44
    Level 8: 58
    Level 9: 74
    level 10: 100

Desert Sand is 2 gems each | collect from Nature
    Desert Glass is 1 gem each | collect from Buildings
    Desert Silk is 5 gems each | collect from a spawned Desert Naga and adventure

How does this event work?
    To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 200 Desert Jewels. When you reach 200, the next individual prize opens up for you and will show you how many Desert Jewels you will need for the next individual prize. Once you reach 700 Desert Jewels, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).

Individual Prizes:
    1. 200 | Desert path x10| size 1x1 decoration
    2. 500 | Magic Carpet | size 1x1 decoration
    3. 1800 | Desert Trap x3 | size 1x1
    4. 4000 | Magic Lamp | size 1x1
    5. 8000 | Zabrina | size 1x1
    Prizes 1-4 are decorative.

Once you get Zabrina, she does not go in inventory, she goes directly to your board and is a floating character.

Community Prizes: unlocks at 700
    1. Jeweled Wall size 1x1
    2. Jeweled Gate size 1x1
    3. Jeweled Tower - size 1x1

Note: 1st prize opens up in the market for you to buy more if you want to once you get the prize (in market/roads). They are a gem purchase. 2 gems each.
    * The total number of Desert Jewels is updated as soon as they drop, not when they are collected.
    * The Camel is a prize for completing the side goals below.

Where can I get Desert Jewels from?
    * Desert Palace
    * Craft it in the Magic Forge - 25 Jewel Fragments = 100 Desert Jewels, 1 hour.

Where can I get Desert Glass from?
    Buildings - Tavern, Old Thomas, Market Places, Conservatory

Where can I get Desert Silk from?
    Desert naga and slay the desert naga adventure (castle only)

Where can I get Desert Naga from?
    It's a monster that spawns from related buildings, water sources and rock sources. 5 hits. clear any other parked monsters!

Where can I get Jewel Fragments from?
    market places, conservatory, tavern, adventure (all buildings rare), ponds, rock outcroppings, iron rich rocks, small rock piles (anything rock related), defeating a desert naga

Where can I get Desert Sand from?
    Mermaid pond, ponds (better drop rate than rocks), rocks (Note: only ponds, not wells)

What does the snake charmer drop? (thank you stargaze91!)
    Costs 400 gems, 3 hr timer | Drops: 8 desert jewels, a jewel fragment and jewels. drops: 4 desert jewels, 2 jewel fragments, 2 jewels (12 gems to speed up)
    From player ClubhouseCity: My Snake Charmer drops 8 Desert Jewels but one time 32 Desert Jewels as I went from 692 to 724 on my Desert Jewels counter. Last drop was 16 Desert Jewels. These two drops must be rare.

Help! The Desert Jewels aren't going into my inventory!
    There is a counter on the top right of screen and all items go there. They do not go into inventory.

Help! I can't see the upgrade button?
    If you do not see the upgrade button, click somewhere else on the board and then click back on the Desert Palace. The buttons should return. Force close if still not showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitterinna View Post
    Hi! I just started playing again 6 days ago, and I fear I won't have enough time to finish this... I thought when you triggered the event you had the original time set for the challenge, which would have been 18 days, instead I had only 9... Any help?
    It is a "World/Community Event".
    It went live for everyone at the same time, unlike other normal events where you could choose to start right away or have it auto-start after 2-3 days.

Not sure what level you're at but if you have mats/extra buildings in storage it might still be doable!
    Several people finished the event in something like 4-5 days (starting from release of the event) so I think maybe you can make it if you really want the prizes (which I think are pretty awesome!).

If you decide to go ahead and try, a couple tips if you don't read through all the comments:
    Put out as many Taverns and Ponds as you can.
    Taverns for Glass - nice 8hr cd so you're not glued to your device (or Markets are cheaper to build if you're having issues with mats)
    Ponds for Sand and Naga spawns -> which give the Silk - I wouldn't bother with rocks as a Sand source.

And ofcourse lots of info on the main page.
    Best of luck
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-26-16 at 09:46 AM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Thanks! I have brought everything out and check everything regularly, but still worried because the prizes really are awesome... Wait and see I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitterinna View Post
    Thanks! I have brought everything out and check everything regularly, but still worried because the prizes really are awesome... Wait and see I suppose!
    I think some of the people who zipped through quite quickly had upwards of 10-15 of each building and 10 or more ponds, just to give you a bit of an idea of where they were at. If you have energy buildings/Alis, and whatnot I have faith you'll complete in time!

*fingers crossed for you, pom-poms out*
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)