Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1075

Thread: Castle Story: Desert Night World Event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, sand for everyone:
    Attachment 33222
    Just those Jewel Fragments by themselves are enough to craft the 8000 Desert Jewels for Zabina

I need one more palace collection to hit 8000. Looking at the community numbers we should also finish that goal before the end

Executive Chef
    Right now I have a total of 17,566 jewel bags.

Farm Supplier
    I've tried reinstalling the game, rebooting the phone, everything I can think of...but my counter for glass is stuck! I even used some jewels to speed it up, since I'm soooooo close, but it's not advancing. There's still 7 hours to go...anyone know what the problem is?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilonthay View Post
    I've tried reinstalling the game, rebooting the phone, everything I can think of...but my counter for glass is stuck! I even used some jewels to speed it up, since I'm soooooo close, but it's not advancing. There's still 7 hours to go...anyone know what the problem is?
    I thought mine was stuck too , did all that and to find out I was confusing satin and jewels

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I thought mine was stuck too , did all that and to find out I was confusing satin and jewels
    Nope, definitely the glass because I'm a third of the way through level nine of the palace upgrades. I've got a mountain of satin and sand, but I'm still massively short on the jewels...I don't think I'll be getting Zabina because of this glitch. =(

Farm Supplier

Angry Help!

Nope, definitely the glass because I'm a third of the way through level nine of the palace upgrades. I've got a mountain of satin and sand, but I'm still massively short on the jewels...I don't think I'll be getting Zabina because of this glitch. =(
    And this all started happening last night.

Upon closer inspection, it's only the glass from the palace drops that isn't being accounted for...glass from every other collection source is being accounted for.

Well, I may get the camel, I may not.

Host(ess)
    HELP! I completed the event and got a message saying the genie would be in my storage but she not. Anyone else have this problem?!

And this all started happening last night.

Upon closer inspection, it's only the glass from the palace drops that isn't being accounted for...glass from every other collection source is being accounted for.

Well, I may get the camel, I may not.
    We took a look at your account and everything is working just fine. The Desert Palace does not drop Desert Glass. The Desert Palace does drop Desert Jewels, which will go toward your World Event totals and help you attain Zabrina. You will need to check other buildings (Tavern, Conservatory, etc) for Desert Glass to help you upgrade the Desert Palace and get the Camel. If you fully upgrade the Desert Palace to Level 10, it will then begin dropping items.

Please let us know if you have any further questions! Good luck with getting the items you want!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by dujor View Post
    HELP! I completed the event and got a message saying the genie would be in my storage but she not. Anyone else have this problem?!
    Zabrina won't appear in your Storage but should show up floating around your Kingdom. If you don't see her, try force closing your game and re-opening it and then check paths and other open areas in your Kingdom.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We took a look at your account and everything is working just fine. The Desert Palace does not drop Desert Glass. The Desert Palace does drop Desert Jewels, which will go toward your World Event totals and help you attain Zabrina. You will need to check other buildings (Tavern, Conservatory, etc) for Desert Glass to help you upgrade the Desert Palace and get the Camel. If you fully upgrade the Desert Palace to Level 10, it will then begin dropping items.

Please let us know if you have any further questions! Good luck with getting the items you want!

Well, I feel like an idiot! I thought they'd been dropping the glass this whole time! Yeah, I must be sleep deprived. Thanks for help! =)