Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Fashion Designer
    Nothing yet, huh? Disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    Game is boring
    They need something to keep us interested

What is happening?

I play several of your games. But I am having an issue with Dream City. Are you guys doing anything to make it more enjoyable? There hasn't been missions in a VERY LONG TIME. Do you even update this game? What exactly is going on?

I was just going to ask the same question. I am almost done expanding and there's no more bridges to build, etc. please let us know what's going on with game. Thanks

Executive Chef
    I am still playing this game as well. There haven't been any special events in a long time. I still have expansion areas that I am working on in the meantime. I see the City Exchange stays pretty busy with items for sale. I hope that means that lots of folks are still playing.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 05-08-17 at 07:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    What is going on Storm8? Still nothing; it has been a long long time.

New Resident

Angry AM I DONE....is there no more

im on level 34 and the past 2 upgrades there hasnt been any new items or perks...is it worth playing past level 32
    feel free to add me JNBMEL522.... Games Fantasy Forest, Dragon Story, Dream City
    Looking To FIND SOMEONE...ANYONE who has created a PERSONAL ANIMAL INVENTORY LOG LIST,

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jnbmel522 View Post
    im on level 34 and the past 2 upgrades there hasnt been any new items or perks...is it worth playing past level 32
    I'm working on getting my city fully expanded although I've passed level 34 long time ago.

Update coming?

I am in level 30 and there are no new items listed for level 31 and no where else to expand to. Will there be more coming or is that it.....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast