Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Farm Supplier
    What happens when we reach level 30 and have no more stores or at least new stores to get? Are they going to expand or is this game over at level 30 where we just recycle different stores and move stuff around? Love the landmarks that you can't have landmarks and still do all the other activities since you need the land to build more stores. guess what I'm saying is what is next and are they going to have that Regal Cinemas operate?

Farm Supplier
    It is very very poor that there is nothing new unlocked for level after level once you're past level 31. I enjoy the game but hope I don't get bored with it like I did Bakery Story.
    Can I propose a prize unlocked by your city's 10,000th citizen ? This would be round about level 44, so a very small reward after 13 levels without anything at all.
    Maybe an extra slot for each factory ? Maybe just an extra special landmark with high population per square ?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by qprpaul View Post
    It is very very poor that there is nothing new unlocked for level after level once you're past level 31. I enjoy the game but hope I don't get bored with it like I did Bakery Story.
    Can I propose a prize unlocked by your city's 10,000th citizen ? This would be round about level 44, so a very small reward after 13 levels without anything at all.
    Maybe an extra slot for each factory ? Maybe just an extra special landmark with high population per square ?
    Yeah me too. I'm missed those new items which I so look forward to when my city levels up. You're right, there has been nothing for awhile. Love those fabulous suggestions of yours, especially the prize for the 10,000th citizen. Please feel free to drop your suggestions in the Suggestion and Feedback forum where it's best seen by the Dream City team. I saw some existing threads there.

Only a few days before Christmas.. when is the winter holiday event happening???
    The game has been a bit slow and kinda boring. No new businesses, buildings etc. 😞

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika012 View Post
    Only a few days before Christmas.. when is the winter holiday event happening???
    The game has been a bit slow and kinda boring. No new businesses, buildings etc. ��
    I Was wondering the same thing. Anyone know if/when we will get a holiday event? We used to have events for all major holidays. Unless S8 has decided not to update the game anymore?

Grand Emperor
    I think we have been too quiet here in this forum that they forgot about us lol. Just kidding. I was hoping for a Winter event and nada so far. I doubt there's anything since the events for other games are released last couple of days but nothing here. Dont want to raise anyone's hopes but I do hope I'm wrong. I'll try to find out more on this.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't played since the last event since I'm running out of things to do. Continuing to play for parts for the future is great but it does lose its fun over time... I keep checking this forum at least once a day to see if a new event has popped up, but I guess not.

Grand Emperor
    Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
    Wishing you a fabulous time with your family and loved ones.

Executive Chef
    A little light relief I only have 1 game running a timed event, but disappointed dream city isn't running something special!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast