Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Grand Emperor

Dream City: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Here we can discuss upcoming events, goals and updates before updates threads are started!

Give us a place to visit while we are waiting for new things!!!

Fashion Designer
    Does this mean something is coming? Fingers crossed.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping we can soon have more expansions! I would really like to build the bridges and cross them.

Farm Supplier
    Love the city but would like to see some more rural things to place against the Winery and the Retreat which to our way of thinking should be a bit away from the city. Thank you and waiting for next event - loved the last one

Rhino Keeper
    Would like new landmarks perhaps Sydney Opera House, Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Golden Gate Bridge, Toronto CN Tower, Willis Bldg (formerly Sears Tower) in Chicago, etc

I hope we can exchange tools to gain more spaces for other product.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy1st View Post
    Love the city but would like to see some more rural things to place against the Winery and the Retreat which to our way of thinking should be a bit away from the city. Thank you and waiting for next event - loved the last one
    I agree high rises next to a winery don't look right. Some oldy looking cottages would be nice. Because of they way i've built my city and to create more space by putting away my businesses, i've had to place 6 Luxton Resorts right next to my winery behind that some High Rises. Definitely looking forward to some rural quests.

Farm Supplier
    Love those ideas, but make them smaller in keeping with our cities; also would love Christ the Redeemer from Rio (See the Olympics) it is a major landmark in the world

Would also like to see hotels actually resorts for people to visit our city and to enjoy our landmarks. Another idea would be to have an antique store and to actually encourage people to Look at what was so special about all the artisan furniture, and handcrafted items. See you have a quilt store but it's not the same as an antique store which gives us a view of the past in which to shape the future. Just an idea
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-18-16 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    It would be really helpful if the star and people counters didn't round to x.xk.
    When a level update is in progress, you can't check your exact level in City Hall which is a nuisance.
    For example, when nearing a new factory, I try to hold off delivering the last order until delivering a boardwalk - that way, I know I won't have to produce something I can't in the timeframe.

Seems very strange to me to have a game built around two points, neither of which you can precisely see during an almost 24hr upgrade process.

New Resident
    My inventory is filling up with expansion parts! I really wish we would get a date for when the new expansion points will be available! I don't know whether to delete my expansions parts for more room if it's going to be a long time, or if I should hold onto them...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast