Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'm trying to remember. I want to say no, because I don't recall there being two events to commemorate a single holiday, but this event started so early that there is still time for a second event closer to Halloween.

(If there is, I'm hoping it is NOT another Fair Event. Two in a row is painful; three in a row would be unbearable.)
    I think there will be a second Halloween event. If you started the first day you would be done on October 8th, more than 20 days before Halloween.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking there might be a second because this one started so early! I hope we do (:

I keep forgetting to keep track of the % each candy corn gives me but I think it?s still 2% per candy corn. I am at a lower level though so I don?t know if that has anything to do with it.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I think there will be a second Halloween event. If you started the first day you would be done on October 8th, more than 20 days before Halloween.
    Please, please, please tell me the prize is a witch flying around on a broom with a kitty cat sitting behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Please, please, please tell me the prize is a witch flying around on a broom with a kitty cat sitting behind her.
    I don't work for Storm8, but hopefully!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    That would be awesome! The perfect prize. I’ll join you in hoping, hoping, hoping!
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol I have 1 million coins

What other events are there? This is my third event and it's gotten easier with each one. I've learnt how and what to do. If we suddenly get some other event I've never seen before, I'm worried I'll mess up and have to learn a whole new thing from beginning.

Ugh

So I don't mind if the next event is similar to this one lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post

What other events are there? This is my third event and it's gotten easier with each one. I've learnt how and what to do. If we suddenly get some other event I've never seen before, I'm worried I'll mess up and have to learn a whole new thing from beginning.

Ugh

LOL - I have 9,915,175 coins and counting - what am I supposed to buy with them?

Rhino Keeper

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    LOL - I have 9,915,175 coins and counting - what am I supposed to buy with them?
    Can u donate some coins to me ....I got broke half way through....I was soo excited to see two pets at the end of the tunnel...but had to call it quits after the somehow making it to the upgrade parts...but I did enjoy how much I did...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post

Ugh

If you go back to the Discussions page and look at the top in the Sub-Forums area, you'll see the link to the Event and Goal Guides. The Event Guide lists the different types of events, and below that you'll see a list of all the previous events.

For what it's worth, the only event I really don't like is the Leaderboard event. The only reason I don't want more Fair events for a while is because we just had two in a row, and I need time to craft and restock.

Rhino Keeper
    The Halloween Spooktacular Event they had a couple years ago seems like so much fun! This was one was great too, and Im happy with the prizes. I just want another event because the month just started

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast