Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Rhino Keeper
    Based on the package we can buy, the next event is related to the Chinese New Year. I want to skip it but if it's like a dragon pet, I'm in! A rooster would be cool too. But it's if just a cat or dog in oriental outfit then I will pass.

Farm Supplier
    i think its just the pony, thats what it was last time. but check out my farm those dragon statues are huge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16265376_10211832600521190_6051407904290800055_n(1).jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	35636
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-24-17 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Fashion Designer
    i wish it to be android event too... i miss events, working hard on my farm without deadlines isn't exciting, hehehe... (working hard at my work place is another case). even though i've made three expansions in one month (visited so many community members per day) and with the helps of my amazing neighbors of course. my bank is now full with cash and also i have many tools loaded on my barn and enough gems from train station, i am sooo ready for event. for android players too pretty please............

Rhino Keeper
    I'm planning that fishing will be a part of it because of last weeks fishing sale. I'm loading myself with bait. We just had a fishing sale. Saturday is the new year but the dragons started the event already (I'm trying to take a miss on their leaderboard because it's not fair). Doing so will make me skip the new year event over there. The dragon pony also makes me think that a new one will come soon (wishing it was just the horse and not all of that other stuff). A rooster would be nice but, I don't see that they did a monkey last year so, I won't count on it.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Rhino Keeper
    It's such a shame and wasted opportunity to create different pets, a monkey, rooster, dragon would be so awesome! I mean for Halloween they gave us some ghosts which imo could have been designed better. I'm not a fan of ponies but maybe that's because I don't like their design. If it's a pony or cat, dog in an oriental outfit then I will pass.

Farm Supplier
    I'm wondering if the next event will have a St Valentine's Day theme. Last year, a decor package comprised of almost the same things as this year went on sale for Chinese New Year, seemingly instead of an event. Then a few days later, up pops a hearts-and-roses-and-picnics-themed event.
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Will there be an Easter event for 2017 or are the sale items the only thing happening for 2017.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdumb10 View Post
    Will there be an Easter event for 2017 or are the sale items the only thing happening for 2017.
    Welcome to the Farm Story 2 forum. The last event has just ended but I hope we get an Easter event.

Rhino Keeper
    In previous years, has there only been one halloween event? I?m just curious if this will be the only one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    In previous years, has there only been one halloween event? I?m just curious if this will be the only one.
    I'm trying to remember. I want to say no, because I don't recall there being two events to commemorate a single holiday, but this event started so early that there is still time for a second event closer to Halloween.

(If there is, I'm hoping it is NOT another Fair Event. Two in a row is painful; three in a row would be unbearable.)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast