Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Grand Emperor

Farm 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Here we can discuss upcoming events, goals and updates before updates threads are started!

Give us a place to visit while we are waiting for new things!!!

I'm guessing a fall fair event for September? Not sure about the prize though.

Just an idea - wouldn't it be fun if we could enter our pets/farm animals in some kind of contest? Kind of like the ones you see at fairs. Work towards winning accessories for them to be entered into a contest of sorts near the end of the event. I was just thinking of some fairs I've been to and a lot of them have a dress up your pet event lol

Grand Emperor
    Make your suggestions for winter holidays in Farm Story 2: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread to give you guys a chance to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!!

Halloween is almost here, but the winter holidays are fast approaching too. What type of winter items would you like to see added to the game?

Decorations? Festive crops or crafts? Pets?

This thread is for items, not for new game features or current feature changes.

(Here is the Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015 thread if you want to look up your last year's suggestions.)

Does anyone know anything about the christmas events? Anyone got a popup about it?

Quote Originally Posted by NunuusFarm View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the christmas events? Anyone got a popup about it?
    i havent received any pop ups about it yet maybe we should check 'news' some where in the forums i believe or on main page

Grand Emperor
    Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
    Wishing you a fabulous time with your family and loved ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Did I miss the snow update? Last year we had winter snow as an update - I miss it or missed it

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jentlezat View Post
    Did I miss the snow update? Last year we had winter snow as an update - I miss it or missed it
    Nope, you didnt missed it. We all didnt get the snow.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast