Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Games Leaderboard Event - 08/02/2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    did you make test ?
    No, I'm not the one with the account that says 500 but I'll tell them to check. The fact that yours says 500 but is actually 200 makes it seem like a problem with some players text.

Edit: They tried and yes they are actually getting one point for every 200, so it looks like an issue with text only.
    Last edited by knj00; 08-04-16 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    Really ticked off right now. Every once in a while my finger slips and I spend gems accidently. Well just now I accidently used gems to finish a 35 hour evolution that I have just placed in the flower! My most expensive whoops yet. So now my Treent is finished evolving. Grrrr... sorry needed to rant to people who understand my pain!
    I just did the same exact thing with my Crystal Unicorn...I wish there was a little pop-up that asked us if we were sure we wanted to finish evolving/hatching/breeding etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    In my group, I was coming 2nd, then I blinked, and went from 2nd to 11th lol. Currently I'm in 8th place with 177. The leader is on 492. I really don't have much interest in the leaderboards, so I'll be playing my regular game and see what happens.
    This is my first leaderboard as I don't play any other games. I'm gonna do the same as you and just play as I would and see where it gets me. Hoping to get some new animals and some good surprises out the cheasts!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Here's a new top: 12400 o.o
    This is crazy. Second 8000
    And third is already trying to catch up
    My top only has 1511, I've got 549. I recognise one of my neighbours on the list but no one else.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow it's been ages since I posted here. :P

Gotta say, I was not thrilled about the new Leaderboard events coming here. Mostly because it favors folks who are able and willing to spend a lot of money on the game (nothing against them though!) and I always preferred working together to get animals rather than competing against other people for them.

That being said, I am very excited to see Cactsu Kitsune as the first milestone animal! This is my number one limited creature that I don't have, but really want and I don't think getting that many points will be a problem for me. I'm hoping to get Lemurcury too, but we'll see how it goes.

One possibly helpful tip I can offer is that feeding high level/rarity animals really racks up the points. I jumped from around 11th to 3rd today after leveling my Grand Unicorn from 10 to 15 (something I was going to do anyway before this started). This isn't going to help everyone I know. Unless you have a lot of food stored up, you'll run out very fast. But I thought I would put it here in case anyone found it useful. I'm back down to 4th now with about 1200 points to my name, but I'm not really worrying about the ranking. Just hoping for some runes and a pretty fox.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hazelnutfarms View Post
    I just did the same exact thing with my Crystal Unicorn...I wish there was a little pop-up that asked us if we were sure we wanted to finish evolving/hatching/breeding etc.
    I know! A pop-up would be so nice. Normally when I have a finger slip, its just something small like a habitat building timer or farm... but this one was painful. I'm very frugal with my gems!

Executive Chef
    Welcome back, Rowana! Let's get that Kitsune!

I'm ending the day in 9th place with a little over 800 points. Meanwhile the leader in our group has over 3500.

Rhino Keeper
    could some one explain the boost process ? it states u can only use it for one task in the hour. can I only use it to just level up an animal as in one or can I level a few animals in that hour?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    This is my first leaderboard as I don't play any other games. I'm gonna do the same as you and just play as I would and see where it gets me. Hoping to get some new animals and some good surprises out the cheasts!
    This is my first leaderboard as well. Currently I've got 1552 points placing me in 3rd place, yes I'm shocked lol, but know doubt I'll drop down sooner or later. The leader is currently on 2734. So I'm not that far behind, even though I haven't done anything different. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know where to get the bright brazier? Says you can collect every 2.5 hours

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast