Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Summer Games Leaderboard Event - 08/02/2016

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    The winner on my wife's Leaderboard was 113,972 points.
    First on mine was 1511 - obviously I missed out on most of this, too busy playing all the other Storm8 games they make you play to earn gems. Why run a summer games event and end it before the actual summer games end?

Executive Chef
    F
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Fed some animals I'd been meaning to feed in the last few minutes to get out of 3rd to get the final prize. When I finished that, I was in 1st (with 7687), 5 points ahead of 2nd and stopped. Now to build up my food again since I did use quite a bit of what I'd had saved for this event.

Also, I've noticed, at least on DS, that the prizes have come at the time of the update that day (so that would be at 2:30PM ET in this case). The event ended at 2PM ET.
    You were right! Thanks for settling my panic attack lol got my prizes

Executive Chef
    I finished third, can't complain. Always happy with food and runes

Executive Chef
    I seem to have finished 8th with a little over 7100 points. (Got points from my spin before work so fed animals to get to 7000 and then managed to hatch and breed during a break at work and spun more points - hence the extra.)

The winner had around 8800 so nothing extravagant. It was a good group. If I had liked the bear more and hadn't been at work when the event ended it would have been easy to finish in top two.

Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted!

Rhino Keeper
    I won with 2533 points. Really? I really wasn't trying. I was hoping two competitors would come from behind and beat me so I'd come in third. I need runestones more than anything else.

Executive Chef
    How often do you think we will get leader board events? I hope to pick up more animals that I need!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    How often do you think we will get leader board events? I hope to pick up more animals that I need!
    If it follows the pattern in Dragon Story, the Leaderboard Event will pretty much replace the World Event and occur approximately once a month to once every 6 weeks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I won with 2533 points. Really? I really wasn't trying. I was hoping two competitors would come from behind and beat me so I'd come in third. I need runestones more than anything else.
    i won with about 8000 but i was hoping someone boost so i could get food but nobody !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Host(ess)
    I came 5th with over 8000 points the winner in my group had 42000+

Farm Supplier
    I don't know how but both of my accounts ended up in the same group. What a strange coincidence. I got first and second with my first place just being short of 10,000. I put up a good fight though. Just used one 1.5x boost to secure my win.

Not sure it was worth the time for the Torch Bearer cause it's a nature/fire which I'm bored with but is an ultra rare I see.

Spent about 25% of my food, time to restock my supply.