Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Games Leaderboard Event - 08/02/2016

Executive Chef
    Yay, I just got the lemercury! That and the new animal was the only one I was missing so I'm happy! Will keep playing but anything now is a bonus!

Rhino Keeper
    I'll never get higher than 3rd place. The people on my leaderboard are over 13,000 points. I don't know how they are doing it.

I'm just happy to be winning runes. Love that spin wheel.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Yay, I just got the lemercury! That and the new animal was the only one I was missing so I'm happy! Will keep playing but anything now is a bonus!
    Congrats!

I just got Lemercury myself, super happy! It's not only cute, but my first space creature! ^_^ I don't really need any of the other animals, so anything else I get now is bonus for me too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RowanaFarrin View Post
    Congrats!

I just got Lemercury myself, super happy! It's not only cute, but my first space creature! ^_^ I don't really need any of the other animals, so anything else I get now is bonus for me too.
    Thank you and congrats to you to. I'm pretty lucky as i have plutopus so now I'm only missing caturn so I wonder if that will come about soon! The lemercury is an absolute cutie tho.

Rhino Keeper
    If I get one more Archery Target from the spinner wheel I am gonna shoot my phone! Has someone already posted this? LOL

Edit: Got my Cactus Kitsune and working toward the Lemurcury but 4 Archery Targets is too much!

Executive Chef
    Lol cocomom101, Iv had several to! Iv not kept track tho!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    You probably are getting the full points, but the pop up bubbles for your points are overlapping each other, with the 30 point Super Rare bonus covering the Time points bubble. Before hatching next time, write your point total down and verify if this is the case.
    It has so far always showed the total points including bonus, bonus for super rare is 20.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    If I get one more Archery Target from the spinner wheel I am gonna shoot my phone! Has someone already posted this? LOL

Edit: Got my Cactus Kitsune and working toward the Lemurcury but 4 Archery Targets is too much!
    today i spun 3 archery targets ! i must have about 10 since beginning
    i don't care about leaderboard point, but i would rather spin some food ! hopefully i got once 10 runes, used immediatly for expansion
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Hello Clark_Wayne,
    Me too 5 archery targets in a row I got the Gold medal of winning this senseless decoration!!!!

New Resident
    Hello, can anybody help me? its already third day for me in event and i cant spin the wheel, clicking on spin and spin it manually but it just moves with my thumb and nothing happens? what should i do?

https://postimg.org/image/grqq6u8w5/

It actually looks like that under ,,spin,, there is a number?

Huawei Ascend D2
    Last edited by Shatgun; 08-08-16 at 04:54 AM.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast